Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Whip In My Valise

I give up.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:02 AM
Little Boo

Nope, not The Gate, it was definitely made before 1982, and some time before Creep Show.... thanks for the help so far. Simon
Old 06-19-2010, 05:56 AM
Hellraiser

Post One wish has been granted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCC1983 View Post

... a leprecaun :confused: or something that grants them wishes
Intrigued, I cheated and searched. It appeared quickly to be:

THE NEW
T W I L I G H T

ZoNE

The Leprechaun-Artist
(1986)http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734754/

Synopsis and pic here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leprechaun-Artist

However the money bit seems missing!

Last edited by _____V_____; 06-19-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:32 AM
Little Boo

:confused: ok i'm confused...that IS the right show, but the version they're reviewing must not have been the version i saw...everything sounds spot on except that limo part...the last wish wasn't a fast car, it was all the money in the world, i'm positive. Ah well, Thanks for finding it. :)
Old 06-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCC1983 View Post
:confused: Need help finding out what these two memories are all about...

The other movie was probably early 70's Horror...i only remember 2 or 3 scenes. 2 were in a swamp. this fat guy was wading through the swamp, and a zombie(-ish) thing was following him. When he turned and saw it, it grabbed him and slowly leaned him backwards into the water. the other scene, i just remember someone was staring into a shallow grave under water with a corpse-type thing in it. The only other thing i remember was two guys in a hallway of some building discussing the problem with these things.

That last one is EXTREMELY important, as it has been bothering me for decades, lol.
Can it be Shock Waves?
Old 06-20-2010, 06:29 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Can it be Shock Waves?
:eek: OMFG! THATS IT!!! ( ...don't remember them being 'Nazi' zombies though, lol that's kewl! :D ) THANKS!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:51 AM
Little Boo

Flying, living, Disks with teeth?

:confused:please help me find the title to a movie. I saw a bit of a movie in the 80s that had flying, living, disk like creatures (bugs?) that had teath in the center of their disk like bodies, that I think were only a few inches wide. the sceen I remember seeing was where they were flying after a boy scout group to eat them, and also a sceen where someone got in their car to hide from them and they were eating through the windshield. anyone remember this and know what the title to that movie was?
Old 06-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Whip In My Valise

It Came Without Warning?
Old 06-24-2010, 06:26 AM
Hellraiser

Can't find the title... help?

I saw a movie when I was younger, basically this man is born & ages in like 2 seconds - Hes the villian & I think kills his mother. I remember him twisting a guys face in like a spiral or something at some point... & besides that - Him killing a woman in a car?

If anyone knows please tell me!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Hellraiser

Subtitle

It Came Without Warning (1980) [Aka THE WARNING, WITHOUT WARNING, ALIEN WARNING] always turns up in What Movie Is This's? It is that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsneverover View Post
I saw a movie when I was younger, basically this man is born & ages in like 2 seconds - Hes the villian & I think kills his mother. I remember him twisting a guys face in like a spiral or something at some point... & besides that - Him killing a woman in a car?

If anyone knows please tell me!
Sounds like A L I E N who took acid.:D . . .a little.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods