Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Little Boo

Sold My First Novel!

Please forgive me if this is in ANY way inappropriate, conceited, or arrogant to share (that would NEVER be my intention -- I would never want to be seen in such a way), but out of my great excitement and pride -- I wanted to share with you all that I've been so fortunate, so very lucky and blessed to have sold my debut horror novel titled: "Human Nature!" And that it is currently available wherever books are sold!

Again: I hope it's okay to share with you all. It's just after 27 years of chasing my stars... I feel like I've finally reached the brightest one.

Respectfully,

-- Matthew --

----------
----------

Matthew Ewald's (actor: Galidor, Star Trek Phase II) chilling debut novel of horror from Black Bed Sheet Books.

A group of young Animal Liberation Front activists perform a raid on an animal testing lab outside of Ventura, California, not knowing that the facility, Caladine, is a secret government testing ground for bio-engineered fighting hybrids. One of the few to survive the bloodbath, now confined to a psychiatric institution, tells the tale of that night to a gifted psychologist, whose expertise lies within schizophrenic disorders. Where all have failed, she must succeed in unlocking the truth of what happened during a night hidden away in bloodshed and carnage. But, neither the doctor nor the patient realize a far more sinister truth awaits; a truth which says they are being manipulated by the scheming head of the ward, a man who keeps patients as playthings in a basement asylum. By the time they find out these motives of monsters, it is too late for the both of them. A tale of madness becomes their reality.

In the end -- to hunt the world's most horrific evil, you'll need to keep your eyes open and look within.

Paperback: 452 pages
Publisher: BLACK BED SHEETS BOOKS
Language: English
ISBN-10: 098421366X
ISBN-13: 978-0984213665
Product Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 1 inches

Publisher: http://downwarden.com/blackbedsheet.htm

Promotional Book Trailer: http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/8737/Human-Nature

Amazon.Com: http://www.amazon.com/Human-Nature-M...366X/ref=sr_1_ 1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1283147524&sr=1-1
Old 09-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Congratulations! I only spent 8 years down in the shit myself before getting picked up (being only 28). I don't know if I'd have made 27. Take note, ladies and gentlemen, it happens.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Evil Dead

Good for you!! I hope it does well for you.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Masoch's mistress

Mathew, thats wonderful. Congratulations and i think you have every right to be smug and conceited-you should be very proud. x
Old 09-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Undead

Congratulations! My mystery novel (not horror, straight modern hardboiled private detective) is also published, and I can attest that it's a long journey. Getting published is difficult and you're got a right to be proud.