Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
A Roger Corman classic

Creature From The Haunted Sea [1961]

http://www.bmoviecentral.com/bmc/rev...3-minutes.html
Damn...I knew that one too.

Not one of my favorite movies though....A little too silly.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:31 AM
whatever gets you through

i thought it was from THE GATE
Old 07-07-2009, 11:24 PM
home_favourite

does anyone knows??

hello. does anyone knows what's the title of this particular horror series??
it consist of like 3 short stories and it's hosted by somekind of skeleton that talks.. i really cant remember much as i watch it when i was 8 years old.

thanks!!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Cranky

Tales From the Crypt? :rolleyes:

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 PM
home_favourite

thanks dude!:)
Old 07-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Cranky

That's not a classic horror film, BTW- it's a modern TV series.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 07-08-2009, 10:08 AM
ddwscw

Question Do you know this movie's name?

I say a movie on TV when I was a kid. This would have been sometime between 1970 and 1975. It was a black and white movie and since it was on
TV, must have been made in the 40's, 50's or early 60's. The parts I remember are:
It was about a house on a cliff over looking the ocean or a sea.
There were ghosts (more than one) that watched and/or were seen in the mirrors and windows.
They included ghosts of people who had died from going off the cliff or crashing on the rocks below.
I thins it included a scene where one of the living people went through a mirror and was trapped on the mirror image side.
This movie scared me to death as a child and I have been trying to find it again ever since.
It is not "House on Haunted Hill' nor is it "The Uninvited"
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Debbi
Old 07-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Glasgow_Smile

I'm just giving this one last go in case it was overread.

Quote:
Okay, so I saw this movie years ago and I can only give a short description of what I still remember (no big surprise there I reckon).
I believe the movie was actually split up in two stories, in one some creature/monster was locked up in someone's private lab. The scientist who'd done that was all secretive about it and his colleague (or something) got curious and snooped around, suddenly hearing some child crying/asking for help inside some container. Turned out that this was the monster and he helped it to get out without knowing. Not sure what happened next.

The second story was about a man who was in love with some woman, but she couldn't stand him and he figured it was his looks. So he cuts off his hair/nose/ears and lips too I think and starts killing people seeking replacements and "improve" himself. I vividly recall him paying a visit to his object of desire wearing a hat and scarf and telling her he's about to have a fresh start while removing the head first and then the scarf..

Now in the end I think these two stories came together somehow, but it's a bit fuzzy.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Hellraiser

2 Movies to die by... Well, aren't they all?

Anthology episode: Dream of a coffin, man trapped in a lift?

A woman dreams that her husband is trapped in a coffin. I think the man is a real estate agent about to go on a business trip, and naturally he scoffs at her concerns over this dream. He travels to a large empty house in a remote location. Using the elevator to go upstairs, the lift stops dead trapping him between floors. As in in his wife's dream, the episode ends with the guy screaming "help! help!"; screams which won't be heard as he is alone and no one is expected to check the place out for weeks.

Psychological Thriller About Recurring Dreams

1. The movie was possibly released 1990-1995
2. A man has recurring dreams that begin to make him think he's going crazy.
3. In the dreams his wife often appears unexpectedly wanting to kill him (for instance he dreams he's seeing a therapist and when the therapist turns around it's his wife holding a gun on him).
4. The man worries if he dies in his dream, is it real?
5. In the end, he shoots himself in his dream to wake up, but turns out he was not dreaming (he was awake) and kills himself.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Hellraiser

Question movie with multiple humanoid sea monsters

This, also from onother person, being a few monsters sounds more likely a Jap or Harryhausen.

(60's - 80's movie approx). A monster at a dock that looked like a combination between some sort of aquatic creature and a human (not Octaman).
Two monsters clashed with each other at a dock, or the monster tried to commit suicide by using its arms to choke itself.
However, there were other beasts too, which I think lurked beneath the monster. One looked like a cat, and the other maybe a shark. I also remember someone putting the monster in a net, or either tried to put in some sort of device to put it back on the dock.

There were also piles of papers, or what looked like paper, surfaced on top of the water.
Additionally, the monster has a Frankenstein monster shaped head, King Kong like nostrils, one or maybe three big exposing teeth, and a fish-like mouth; it also had smoke coming out of its nostrils, I think. :eek: ;) :confused:

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods