Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Little Boo

No Place of Peace - free novel preview

Hello horror fans. I wanted to share with you all the first six chapters of my recent novel, No Place of Peace. As a fan of great stories myself I love it when I can get a good idea of what a story might be before I read it, or see it. Helps with weeding out the things that aren't my cup of tea. So, I wanted to give you all the chance at that as well, to see if my story is your cup of tea or if it's something you should weed out. I want readers of my novel to enjoy it, not regret purchasing it because it didn't fit to their liking like they thought it would.

Here's a link to the novel: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O35KTKO

And for all of you who aren't in the mood to click a link today here's a description of, No Place of Peace.

FBI agent Maura Dove retired after her last case, capturing serial killer Dr. Harris Glen. Her involvement in the case led to Harris kidnapping and killing her daughter, but he's not going to tell her where she's buried, he's having too much fun. Maura ignores everyone's advice to move on with her life and begins a secret investigation to find her daughter's body so she can give her a proper burial.

Maura's former partner, Doug Cooper, is investigating a series of brutal and bizarre murders. Edward, a loving husband and father, has many secrets and working with Harris is just one of them.

I know you all are horror fans and can handle tough material but I wouldn't feel right without giving at least a small warning before you proceeded.

Caution: Graphic violence and sex is depicted in this story. Weak stomachs need not apply. You've been warned.

I feel better now that's out of the way.

The pdf file of the six chapters is too large to attach, that's what the post is saying. So, if you'd like to read the free preview please email: [email protected] or pm me.

Also, the novel will be on sale for 99 cents, November 28 - December 2.

Again, email me if you'd like to read the preview.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg No-Place-of-Peace_COVER_FINAL1.jpg (18.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Little Boo

I extended the sale of my novel, No Place of Peace, through Saturday - December 6th. You can get it right now for 99 cents.

Get your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O35KTKO

Enjoy reading.

Tags
free book, horror book, novel preview, novella