Old 03-29-2019, 05:43 PM
Banned

Modern Gaming is Garbage!

Online gaming has always been an absolute Cesspool bringing out the worst in humanity. Although I got really angry at times I learned to deal with it and just looked at it as people are stupid and rather than let people enjoy themselves by getting to play the game they just spent $60 of their own money on but they can't because there is either people hacking into the game and ruining it for everyone, someone over the headset constantly yelling and screaming racial slurs and downright disgusting things and absolutely ruining the whole experience.

I remember a time before online gaming when video games were a stress reliever but now they are nothing but a stress cause Ur for me anyway. It's hard enough on me playing games as is with my eyesight but then when I try to play something like Grand Theft Auto, which brings the worst of the worst kind of people about, I'm either hearing a bunch of black people yelling and screaming at everybody and talking over everyone and despite trying to turn the voice chat off, they felt the need to be obnoxious and annoying enough that when somebody kills you, whether if it's muted or not, you can hear them for about five seconds yelling at you and calling you every name in the book as if then killing you in rages them and not to mention I can't even count the times I've had people in the lobby find out that I am white and have a bunch of the African Brothers come after me until I would finally leave. And then as if that's not enough there's all the other games where people do the same shit. I'm tired of wasting money on games that I can't play because people live to bring down others.

Has anyone else grown fed up with video games to the point that they don't bother with them anymore? I also can't help but feel that if I were to quit gaming and so my PS4, I might get motivated enough to finally start writing my book instead of procrastinating like I've been doing for quite a while now.

</rant>

Last edited by Morningriser; 03-29-2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-30-2019, 07:01 AM
That fucking Guy...

Your issue seems to be based on largely the online component and other people...it's like, I haven't really played anything too much online like I used to in quite some time - Dreamcast was probably most of what I played online. Got crazy good at the first Unreal Tournament.

These days?
Mainly into single player aside from private co-op or matches with family/friends...and I mainly stick to them because I don't really have time to be as proficient as I used to be...I'll go on, get killed, say "fuck this" then I'm out.

Though from back in the day there's always idiots on these things...I'm not sure but I think you can mute/block people in most games.

For me the best value in a game is the single player anyway. I want adventures 'n shit, so I don't really relate to the online stuff as representative of "modern gaming" in how I game anyways.

...Though if you get crash team racing on PS4 when it comes out, I'll fucking end you. I'll end you all.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:55 AM
Banned

It's like people just use the online gaming Forum to fuck with others. They have no intentions on playing good fair games. I already mentioned GTA and all the racism that goes on there, and yeah I know not every person of every color is terrible, but when you have people on there pretty much being exact clones of one another as if they were a part of the original Stormtroopers, it really makes you think some people just have one track minds and are unable to evolve past the "stereotype" of African-Americans as if their public display of political correctness is going to make them look better when deep down inside we all know that Mexicans in this country aren't the problem when they work harder than most white people do.

I'm not trying to take this in a racist Direction, but I'm tired of everyone pretending like that's not a problem when the fact of the matter is when do you see white people constantly yelling and screaming and talking over everybody, threatening to pull guns on them over nothing, and throwing around words like Cracker and all this other stupid shit that they think is going to hurt white people when we know it's just words and yet they get so torn apart when people use the n-word, despite the fact that they call each other that as a term of endearment even though the proper spelling of the word was originally created as an insult.

I've noticed with games like WWE or Friday the 13th where it's a smaller and more intimate amount of players in the game, but was WWE you rather have people online glitching you and freezing you to the floor when you are outside of the Ring to get you counted out, or take advantage of stupid spam move glitches that the gamemakers still haven't fixed after about 5 or 6 years of the same problem. This game is honestly a mix of all Races, sort of like Grand Theft Auto but rather than all the hateful speech, these people just glitch you.

Was Friday the 13th you just have assholes helping out Jason when they are supposed to be trying to stop him. I mean I know this is nowhere near as big of a deal as the GTA shit but when I pay money for video games I intend on using them to have fun and relax and unwind, but as each day goes on, people are getting worse and worse about ruining everything and as if that's not enough, they are making gaming to where it just gets downright boring to play offline almost forcing you to play online if you want to do anything fun. I'm just sick of all the stressful bullshit from people who are otherwise too God damn chickenshit to do a fucking thing to somebody's face.
Old 03-30-2019, 09:34 AM
Banned

It's funny, right after I posted that I turned on SVU and it's in episode where cyber terrorists are trying to kill this female game maker for making an online game called Amazonian Warriors because All the characters are females. I know this is just a TV show, but I just found it a bit ironic that this is the episode. It just goes to show that people take that shit way too damn serious. Perhaps I do as well, but it's not so much that I take what they say to heart as much as it is not being able to get on anything without having to hear everyone screaming over bullshit.
Old 03-30-2019, 11:46 AM
Banned

And something else I just thought of about Grand Theft Auto online. Rockstar Games is usually really quick about fixing glitches in the game that are causing problems but yet for around three months now, there has been a glitch in all of the last team standing games where people can get a laser gun that when it hit somebody it shoots them about 10 ft or so up in the air. Most of the last team standing games I play involve running across a narrow platform while cars are trying to knock you off and by using this gun it knocks you off the platform without even getting hit buy a car and yet Rockstar won't fix this problem, why? Because they want to provoke anger. That's all anybody wants to do anymore, bring out the absolute worst in people for no reason at all other than the fact that they can.