Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2010, 01:23 PM
acidburn08

Hey,

I'm looking for the name of a movie I think came out in the nineties. It's basically about swamp monsters that kill people . They kind of looked like Swamp Thing by Wes Craven. (green, covered in seaweed, ...)
In a particular scene a guy and his girlfriend are both naked in a tent on the beach when suddenly they're attacked by one of the monsters who instantly kills the guy. The girl is dragged into the sea after the usual running and screaming.
In the final scene a woman thinks she's giving birth to a baby, but to the doctors' surprise, a baby swamp monster bursts out of her.
---

Bonus movie: Not sure about this one. I might be mixing several movies up.
Anyway : A B movie (1980s?) in which an angel and devil (looking like regular humans) are on a train discussing whether certain people should go to hell or heaven. The first story is about a guy who works (or somehow ends up) at a hospital where women are kidnapped and killed later on by some big dude.
I recall him witnessing a woman tied to a bed and he just ran out of the room instead of helping her. At the end of that story he eventually manages to kill the bad guy with an axe by striking him in the head.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Born To Murder The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburn08 View Post
Hey,

I'm looking for the name of a movie I think came out in the nineties. It's basically about swamp monsters that kill people . They kind of looked like Swamp Thing by Wes Craven. (green, covered in seaweed, ...)
In a particular scene a guy and his girlfriend are both naked in a tent on the beach when suddenly they're attacked by one of the monsters who instantly kills the guy. The girl is dragged into the sea after the usual running and screaming.
In the final scene a woman thinks she's giving birth to a baby, but to the doctors' surprise, a baby swamp monster bursts out of her.
---

Anyway : A B movie (1980s?) in which an angel and devil (looking like regular humans) are on a train discussing whether certain people should go to hell or heaven. The first story is about a guy who works (or somehow ends up) at a hospital where women are kidnapped and killed later on by some big dude.
I recall him witnessing a woman tied to a bed and he just ran out of the room instead of helping her. At the end of that story he eventually manages to kill the bad guy with an axe by striking him in the head.
humanoids from the deep around 1980 i think
Old 10-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburn08 View Post
Hey,

Anyway : A B movie (1980s?) in which an angel and devil (looking like regular humans) are on a train discussing whether certain people should go to hell or heaven.

That part sounds alot like the beginning of Dogma but they were both angels.........:confused:
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisurame View Post
I'm looking for a film but I can't remember the title...

It's a movie from the 80s or 90s (probably 90s, I guess). It's about a student that starts to date a really hot girl, but this girl is actually some kind of monster that starts to kill people from school for jealousy. Sorry, I don't remember much of it...

In the ending, this girl brings her boyfriend to her "world" to let him become a king. The final scene shows the guy receiving a crown with blades spinning - then the movie ends.

Any idea? I've been trying to find the name of this movie for years and it's really bugging me. Thanks.
It could be Prom Night III: The Last Kiss. But I am not sure.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
It could be Prom Night III: The Last Kiss. But I am not sure.
WOW! It's exactly that movie! I can't thank you enough. It's really nice to finally watch this movie again after so many years.

:)
Old 10-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Little Boo

Looking for movie titles

These are a few scary movies I saw a long time ago (80's), although this first movie looked like it was shot sometime in the 70's.

I think this movie was like 3 or 4 unrelated stories bundled together, you know... kinda like Creepshow.

Anyways, in one story there's a man, he's an actor, and he's vying for a part in a movie. His competitor gets cast instead, so out of jealously he kills him and is then awarded the part by attrition. He enjoys his success from the box office smash he starred in, but soon after he is haunted by the dead actor's ghost who appears as a grotesque corpse in the mirror. So, afraid for his life the actor becomes very paranoid and reclusive and avoids mirrors like a crazy man at all costs. No one understands what's wrong with him and everyone thinks he has gone crazy. In the end of the movie the corpse gets his revenge by killing the actor because he accidentally saw his reflection in someone's eye or something like that.

Ok, in another part of this movie, (or maybe this is from a different movie all together, I don't know) A man breaks into this room in a building because there's something in there he wants, I don't know, maybe he was trying to rob it? As the intruder slowly ventures into the room and searches about an older man spins around in a chair. The intruder pulls a switchblade and the old guy sitting down reveals a shotgun and says "how nice of you to bring a knife to a gun fight." then he blows him away.

Ok, this is the last movie I'm going to describe, it's unrelated to the first two. Also a little newer, I'd say late 70's early 80's. I can't remember if it was actually a horror but I remember it had some scary-ass parts in it. It had kind of a sci-fi theme, it's the future and instead of money you pay for things with credits which are actually minutes of your life. You've got this digital watch that tells you how many you have left. There's this guy in a restaurant that is about to run out and he's frantically running around begging people to transfer some credits to him. No one does and he dies right then and there.

Ok, well, that's it. I'm hoping someone in here might have seen these movies and know what they are. I would like to revisit these films and see what scared me so as a child.

Thanks in advance,
-Dirty D
Old 10-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Little Boo

I would like to know the title of another horror movie, but since I remember so little about it, I doubt anyone could help, but.... it doesn't hurt to ask.

It's a movie from late 80s or early 90s, there is a monster chasing the leading actor during the entire movie and in the ending, when the monster is finally defeated, a lot of other monsters of the same type suddenly appear at a morgue.

Sorry. That's all I remember.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Little Boo

Which movie is this from? (includes nuns)

Hi,

Me and my friend have been racking our brains for 2 days now, trying to work out where we have seen this scene before-

Basically there is someone in a corridor (maybe hospital but can't quite remember) and then suddenly two nun's float (not walk) past this person, all the way down the corridor.

Its pretty creepy and you don't see the nuns faces. They MIGHT have been crying but not 100% sure.

Anyone know/remember??
Old 10-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Evil Dead

Sounds a little like a scene from The Exorcist 3. Though, I think that was only one person floating and not sure if it was a nun. Lol, sorry. That probably wasn't much help.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Banned

Sister act 2

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods