Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
BOOOO-UUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNN!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:19 AM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
sounds like "Hunting with Cheney" starring David Huddleston as Dick Cheney and George Clooney as his dear friend Hutch.

they never caught that mythical buck "Tri-Horn", but the friendship they built on the journey will go down in history.
I'm waiting for the sequel.

Or the remake.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Scares Little Kids

Another alien monster, or robot?...

Does anyone know about another alien monster flick from YEARS ago about this monster/alien, or maybe alien robot on Earth would walk I think with his arms outstretched and you would hear this BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, probably coming from the creature; I believe he killed a man and slowly put him down on the ground maybe from some kind of maybe spaceship or truck, or, I don't know; you heard from the radios, "EVERYONE STAY OFF THE STREETS!" This creature kept walking the same way to whereever....Any ideas? Thank you.:confused: That's all I remember from this flick.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Foxhole Atheist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats not 'The day the earth sood still' is it?

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 04-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Scares Little Kids

The spinning room and.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmaster76 View Post
i saw this movie when i was a kid,a girl in her late teens in the attic or long hallway and she was walking towards this being in the corner she was wearing a blue dress and had shoulder length blonde hair and everything in the room is spinning around her and the person in the corner had cat eyes, i want to say it started with the letter p but im not sure, and also it was 70's or early 80's someones gotta know out there...help!!
Could the film be maybe be, "PANARAMA???" Hope this helps.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Scares Little Kids

No, it's not that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mac View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats not 'The day the earth sood still' is it?
No, it's not The Day The Earth Stood Still, but Thank you anyway.:)
Old 04-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Evil Dead

I'm looking for a movie that I saw 2-3 years ago. It contained a scene that made me jump and made my heart pound like no other. It was a j-horror film I believe but I'm not completely sure. All I remember what this lady was sitting in a room with another guy, I wanna say she was painting during this scene but I can't be sure. Anyways something along the lines of a lady...possibly a guy in the corner appears saying something about sitting in his/her chair. Maybe says why are you sitting in my chair...something like that. He/She repeated the saying and out of know where it got extremely loud and something happened, can't remember. All I know is my sound was blasting and I never jumped so hard in my life, almost felt like I got whiplash. This scene sound familiar at all?
Old 04-21-2009, 02:05 AM
Foxhole Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
I'm looking for a movie that I saw 2-3 years ago. It contained a scene that made me jump and made my heart pound like no other. It was a j-horror film I believe but I'm not completely sure. All I remember what this lady was sitting in a room with another guy, I wanna say she was painting during this scene but I can't be sure. Anyways something along the lines of a lady...possibly a guy in the corner appears saying something about sitting in his/her chair. Maybe says why are you sitting in my chair...something like that. He/She repeated the saying and out of know where it got extremely loud and something happened, can't remember. All I know is my sound was blasting and I never jumped so hard in my life, almost felt like I got whiplash. This scene sound familiar at all?

Thats the calligraphy scene in The Eye, one of the best horrors out there imo

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 04-24-2009, 02:45 PM
JamesHatter

Question Help with an old Horror Movie...

Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone can help me find the name of an old 70s or 80s horror film I saw years ago. I only have minimal recollections of the film, but remember it was great and for years I have wondered what it was called so I could see it again. From what I can remember, the whole film was a guy being chased by someone who was trying to kill him, can't remember if it was a monster/creature or a mad person (!), but I remember one scene he was driving through the desert and went into a cafe place and the thing chasing him appeared again... that's pretty much all I can remember about the film, except it was really scary and you were desperate for him to escape from this thing/person for the whole film... sorry I am so vague! It was probably 70s era, maybe 80s... thanks so much for any help!

It wasn't 'Duel' by Steven Spielberg either in case you're wondering! You actually saw the person chasing him, just can't remember if it was a freaky creature type thing or a mad person!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Cranky

The Gate

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods