Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-11-2003, 11:16 PM
loba herida

the horror films are the best films of the world but my friend Eli says the Embrujadas is the best film
Old 12-12-2003, 02:53 PM
alsome

this website is very kool but it can leave an affect on people this website gave the boy ideas that he can kill everyone that was teasing him at school and now look where he is!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 03:16 PM
hoodjam

This is a good scary movie. Lots of chills, a good plot, good acting, and pretty scary! Recommended - it's not at the movies anymore, so rent it when it's on DVD.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc
every once in awhile in the world of horror movies there comes a horror movie which is more than the typical stereio type horror movie. this movie was not all about ridiculously overaged teens that jave the usuall cast of a pretty girl , a jock, a nerd and an asshole. this movie accually has a plot. i thought this movie was pretty good although i dont recall weather the two killers had a motive but hey i dont think they needed one.
any who i give this movie 4/5:)
Old 03-11-2004, 01:28 AM
venganza

Angry

That movie sucks!!!
I watched it with a friend and we knew what was going to happen in every part of the movie. Itīs a copy of many horror movies, such as "Stir of echoes", "The sixth sense" or "what lies beneath". It repeats the same stuff:
- A girl who was killed and came back for revenge
- The same kind of conversation that not surprise at all:
"- I saw that girl!!- Said Miranda, pointing out the picture
- Thatīs impossible!- Said her father.
- Why?
- Because sheīs dead!"

Oh, what a surprise!!! I didnīt realized that!!!
Please, they think we are stupid or what???

- They repetead the same kind of creepy moment: Miranda closes her eyes and the music stops... then, she opens her eyes again and... oh, the ghost is in front of her!!!
thatīs not horror, thatīs the same thing we have seen thousend times!!!!

And, apart from being a bad copy, it has a lot of things that are senseless. For example, why the dead girl hits Miranda if she wants Miranda to help her??? The ghost is always hurting her, why???

Itīs a very dissappointing movie. It has a very original idea, but a very awful script.

VENGANZA