Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Announcements

Old 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickerFan View Post
Horrors? Is this the boss of HDC?

Horror runs the site I believe. I've been here for years and have only seen him post a few times, he doesn't much give a shit about the forum.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:53 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Then I hope you guys do not have to pay rest to have this forum on the web or this place could go the way of OccultForums. We had one guy who owned the site and had all the admin rights and when he dropped of the radar the forum got taken down as no one else had the rights to pay the fees for web hosting and so on.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
Then I hope you guys do not have to pay rest to have this forum on the web or this place could go the way of OccultForums. We had one guy who owned the site and had all the admin rights and when he dropped of the radar the forum got taken down as no one else had the rights to pay the fees for web hosting and so on.
I hope that doesn't happen here. ):

Old 04-05-2011, 06:37 AM
From The Beyond

I will contribute to the blurbs as soon as I can be more focused and do a decent job of it-my head is too wrecked right now with offline things but I've made a note of this in my to do list.