Old 10-12-2003, 12:25 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Honestly and to be totally frank....I haven't paid to see a horror flick in quite some time. They just haven't made one that I believe would scare me. The Ring was good but didn't have a scare factor and that goes for everything. Maybe I've been desensitized by all the horror movies i've seen in my life. I even have my 13 year old daughter agreeing with me on this. We are DYING to be terrorized by a good horror flick. We continue watching the follow-ups to the classics like freddy and jason and micheal because we love them, but we want a high scare factor. I think the closest we got was eight legged freaks and that was only because they were spiders, not because it was scary! Maybe the TCM remake will get us there! Here's hoping!
Old 10-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via ICQ to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via AIM to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via Yahoo to SCREAMERatorX
I just dont like the idea of cashing in on old characters.
Sequals are sometimes needed 2 get the entire story out,
but why the bloodyHell cross-breed movies from different 'worlds' in order 2 come up with some VS CRAP.... i think the 'FrightFight', 'who will win?' bullBlood,, has got 2 stop somewhere. Lets get back to the creative roots....
Old 10-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

This is not a contest for micheal myers he will win pinhead for sure I think it will be a good idea if it was micheal vs. the creeper it will be THE SHAPE VS. THE CREEPER
Old 10-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
na jason or lether face would be better
Old 10-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Talking

hell yeah!! i saw freddy vs jason and i thought that it went well. i just hope they keep their word and end both movies!! if they did michael vs pinhead it could be interesting. considering they are way to much apart (story wise) i mean. i just hope that if they do that it is an official end of michael and pinhead. dont get me wrong im a huge fan of freddy, jason, michael myers, pin head. but you got to admit that these searies of film have gone on far to long. all good things come to an end and i think the vs films are the best way to do that. because i cant think of any better way to end them then to have them meat, fight it out and winner takes all and goes home forever. besides a michael vs pin head has posabilaty for greatness, and insanity. if you take michael and have a person open the box and sacrafice themself then have the 2 meat and then go to hell and fight it could be very interesting considering michael will go where he belongs and have him battle not knowing he has to get out in a serton time and is stuck forever. that could be a fitting end to a madman like michael. i think it should be done. then you could have leatherface vs chuckie just for kicks.
Old 10-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
na
Old 10-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

well i am a massive horror film fan and well the next horror film should be micheal myers vs jason voohies, besides in all hallowen films micheal myers still has not been killed, whear as in jason x jason voohies clearley was dead and had to be brought back aliveby the alins , micheal myers is the horroe film king, i dont know who would win vow
Old 10-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Tono Perez

Pin-Head vs. Mike Myers

Making a movie between Mike Myers and Pin-Head would be kind of good I think it will help both franchises rise. The last halloween movie did not do as well as expected. If this movie is made the winner should be in line a sequel and the loser must be dead and never make a sequel for them. This will help one franchise very big and the studio will cash in on not only the battle movie , but the sequel that is planned for the winner of the battle. Oh and the plot must be reasonable too.
Old 10-18-2003, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

helloween sound gay pinhead is to old it should be letherface vs michael.
Old 10-19-2003, 01:19 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Well, the official voting for the Myers vs Pinhead is over, and thankfully, the nays have won! But Halloween 9 is gonna be made, and that could have many other possibilities!