Old 07-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Movies with Evil Children

Just list every horror movie you can think of with evil kids trying to kill people. Sounds simple yet interesting, right?

Possible Spoilers

Children of the Corn series (an entire cult of kids trying to kill people)

Village of the Damned (a bunch of strange unhuman kids with no emotions who can read and control minds)

The Exorcist (The little girl Regan being possessed by the devil)

The Omen (The little boy Damien who turns out to be the anti-christ)

Ju-On and The Grudge movies (the ghost of a little Japanese boy named Toshio who kills people along with his ghostly mother Kayako)

The Ring (The ghost of a little girl named Samara who kills people through an evil video tape)

Night of the Living Dead (the Coopers' daughter becoming a zombie and eating her parents)

Orphan (The adopted Russian girl Esther going around scheming and killing people... even though she technically isn't an actual kid)

That's all I can think of on the top of my head. I'm sure you guys have seen so many horror movies featuring evil kids that you can list many that I have never even heard of.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 07-09-2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Banned

Lord of the Flies
Dawn of The Dead
Pet Semetary
Interview With The Vampire
Let The Right One In
Let Me In
Battle Royale

to name a few
Old 07-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Lord of the Flies
Dawn of The Dead
Pet Semetary
Interview With The Vampire
Let The Right One In
Let Me In
Battle Royale

to name a few
Oh yeah I saw the remake of Let Me In and it was pretty good. Though ironically even though the little girl was a vampire and was having to kill people she didn't really seem that evil to me, more like she was cursed with having to live as a vampire. I found her to be a very sympathetic character.

BTW I read the book Lord of the Flies in High School but I never got a chance to read how it ended. Didn't the kids stranded on the island end up going crazy and killing each other or something like that?

Edit: Oh and I guess we can count the creepy little twin girls in The Shining. They didn't actually try to kill anybody but the way they kept taunting Danny was menacing enough.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 07-09-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Oh and I read the book Lord of the Flies in High School but I never got a chance to read how it ended. Didn't the kids stranded on the island end up going crazy and killing each other or something like that?
Yeah but the survivors get rescued at the end.

Quote:
Edit: Oh and I guess we can count the creepy little twin girls in The Shining. They didn't actually try to kill anybody but the way they kept taunting Danny was menacing enough.
Those cunts!
Old 07-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Just because I don't feel like this should be limited to just movies I am now going to list some video game examples and one real life example.

Fatal Frame: The ghosts of the children playing "Demon Tag"

Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly: The ghosts of the village children playing hide and seek, the twin girls Azami and Akane (and Azami is actually a doll possessed by an evil spirit), and little girl in the red kimono who keeps coming out of closets.

Siren Blood Curse: The shibito daughter who hangs out in the abandon house with her undead parents.

House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut: The zombified babies in the hospital level.

Silent Hill: The monster children with knives hanging out in the elementary school.

Mary Bell: A real life serial killer from England who murdered two young boys in the 1960's and mutilated their genitals when she was only 10 years old.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I got another good one! The little boy with mind powers in The Twilight Zone Episode "It's A Good Life".

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 07-09-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:25 AM
Evil Dead

Haven't seen this one..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Children_(1980_film)

I recall a scary film with a bunch of evil kids killing all the adults on an island. Don't know what it was called. It may have been this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Can_Kill_a_Child%3F
Old 07-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Oh another one I remember watching was Wicked Little Things.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Little_Things

It was about a bunch of child laborers working in a mine who died in an accidental explosion and came back to life as these ghost/zombie things that would stalk the mountains and kill people with mining tools. The only people they didn't kill was anybody related to them through blood.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:57 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Bruno Mattei's Hell of the Living Dead aka Night of the Zombies had a little zombie boy who killed his father.

Since that movie ripped off so many other zombie movies like Dawn of the Dead I imagine that scene was meant to be a deliberate rip-off of the Cooper family from Night of the Living Dead. The parents were even bickering over their infected child just like the Coopers did.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:07 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I heard of a movie called Beware! Children At Play that was apparently a crappy movie but it had children killing adults.

There's also The Good Son which was about a psychotic little boy and his young cousin tries to stop him.