Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers

Old 05-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Deformed & more Deformed

Deformed Lunchbox horror short films - looking for opinions and collaborations!

Hey all,

I just launched a horror short film channel called Deformed Lunchbox. I wanted to jump head first into the online horror community, so here I am, making my first thread on this forum!

I'd love if you guys checked us out and gave us some criticism and feedback. We plan to launch lots of videos, and we want to include the community in ideas and feedback.

Please check us out:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCev...uiepLM9cG3gTwQ

Any support right now helps. Likes, subscribes, comments, feedback. We aim to make horror short films with a deformed edge.

Also send me to your channels and work! I've been watching tons of horror shorts online today and I am looking for more!

regards,
Deformed Lunchbox
(Pete)
Old 05-02-2016, 01:31 PM
病気の

Ha! These were awesome! I like the use of practical FX and your camera work is great!

I own an indie/underground forum that caters to the independent filmmakers. I'm gonna share some of these on my sites FB. I'd like to see a 30 min. film from you, who knows maybe a full length some day

Thanks for sharing..
Old 05-02-2016, 01:40 PM
病気の

Dog Food and Tooth Brush were my favorite, although I've stared at my heating vent numerous times.....wondering..
Old 05-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Deformed & more Deformed

Hey DeadbeatAtDawn, thanks for checking it out!

We will have lots more videos coming (and soon!)

Link me to your underground forum I'll join and check it out!
Old 05-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Jason's Shack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deformed Lunchbox View Post
Hey all,

I just launched a horror short film channel called Deformed Lunchbox. I wanted to jump head first into the online horror community, so here I am, making my first thread on this forum!

I'd love if you guys checked us out and gave us some criticism and feedback. We plan to launch lots of videos, and we want to include the community in ideas and feedback.

Please check us out:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCev...uiepLM9cG3gTwQ

Any support right now helps. Likes, subscribes, comments, feedback. We aim to make horror short films with a deformed edge.

Also send me to your channels and work! I've been watching tons of horror shorts online today and I am looking for more!

regards,
Deformed Lunchbox
(Pete)
Running through these right now and will comment with the same username as here. Watched Ceiling Grate first and loved it.

Recent Movie Watches
Back to the Future 3 7/10
Predator 9/10
Terminator 5 7/10
Old 05-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Deformed & more Deformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror View Post
Running through these right now and will comment with the same username as here. Watched Ceiling Grate first and loved it.

Thanks for the love Todd! I hope we can keep updating with videos you enjoy. We want to embrace the under 3 minute horror short.

I have a new uploading today which is more like a sci-fi horror, and I really went to the town on the effects. It's our highest production value yet. Later in the summer we're going to introduce short series, like 2-4 episode series with a little more story depth.

Please stay tuned.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Little Boo

Awesome work, just finished the HIDE AND SEEK one, definitely original and not the norm which I look for in indie horror.

I run a popular horror page, used to be a full site but relocated it to Facebook and seems to be growing fast...just about to hit 19K Likes so lots of hard work going on with it. I am gonna share a few of your videos if you don't mind there, should help you be seen cause our visitors are very active about indie horror. Feel free to pop by and message me sometime, if there is any way we can help just say the word.

I am not gonna spam your thread but we are also running a crowdfund to drum up enough to secure server space so we can host horror features and shorts on our page directly. Kind of save film-makers from having to pay to store their work and we figure it could further help up and comers get word out about their projects. If interested in that project and being apart just let me know.

You can reach me here or on my page at: www.facebook.com/horrordwell

Keep up the kick ass work....gonna share HIDE AND SEEK, lets see if we can't get the views up for you guys

Steve
Old 06-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Deformed & more Deformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFla78 View Post
Awesome work, just finished the HIDE AND SEEK one, definitely original and not the norm which I look for in indie horror.

I run a popular horror page, used to be a full site but relocated it to Facebook and seems to be growing fast...just about to hit 19K Likes so lots of hard work going on with it. I am gonna share a few of your videos if you don't mind there, should help you be seen cause our visitors are very active about indie horror. Feel free to pop by and message me sometime, if there is any way we can help just say the word.

I am not gonna spam your thread but we are also running a crowdfund to drum up enough to secure server space so we can host horror features and shorts on our page directly. Kind of save film-makers from having to pay to store their work and we figure it could further help up and comers get word out about their projects. If interested in that project and being apart just let me know.

You can reach me here or on my page at: www.facebook.com/horrordwell

Keep up the kick ass work....gonna share HIDE AND SEEK, lets see if we can't get the views up for you guys

Steve

Hey Steve,

Wow I can't believe I took so long to catch this reply! Thanks for the kind words, these types of responses really keep us going.

I've liked your facebook page, and look forward to being a member!

-Pete
Old 09-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Hellraiser

I checked it out solely based on the name of your channel. The videos were great. Nice, short, and to the point. Perfect for the internet. I'm a fan.