Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 10-18-2017, 02:06 PM
Evil Dead

Show 'em what ya got Bloof!
Just remember when you go lookin thru that veil, things on the other side go lookin' back at you.
California white sage and Idaho Panhandle cedar s'what I use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg handy.jpg (19.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Dead Bad Things; 10-18-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:41 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
I'm really looking forward to it! I'm a bit worried about my sister, I don't care what anyone says, but she's the real deal. The dead have presented themselves to her before but she does her best to suppress it. She's not into it all. I'm the flamboyant horror lover but my deadpan, salt of the earth sister gets the "shining", lol. I just hope nothing "attaches" to her.
What was the gist of it when the dead presented themselves to your sister?
Quote:
Well, I was thinking of taking some sage but I really feel that I have a commanding and somewhat intimidating presence when I want to. I really rely on this...if that makes any sense.
I've felt some bodily indicators of fear when faced with some paranormal events, but honestly, I don't fear non-corporeal beings (you know, except God)... I'm only concerned with real humans doing harm. There are no remotely substantiated cases of a ghost killing a human, so might as well enjoy the show, right?

Old 10-19-2017, 04:57 AM
This is a test

I'm not afraid of any physical danger. I'm more worried of something presenting itself to my sister.
She sees dead people on the regular. Unfortunately, they are all strangers to her so we can't verify anything. Once she did see a woman in a nightgown hanging from a rope and the next day at work a lady was off because her sister had hanged herself the night before. My sister can also tell if there is a funky presence in a house, cemetery etc.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:04 PM
ventricle

Quote:
I'm not afraid of any physical danger. I'm more worried of something presenting itself to my sister.
She sees dead people on the regular. Unfortunately, they are all strangers to her so we can't verify anything. Once she did see a woman in a nightgown hanging from a rope and the next day at work a lady was off because her sister had hanged herself the night before. My sister can also tell if there is a funky presence in a house, cemetery etc.
Oh, I see. Ya, that might be something you might want to see once or twice, but not at any time for the rest of your life. I read a personal account, and saw a doc (on netflix actually) of someone who sees spirits, and they don't want to.

Old 10-20-2017, 10:52 AM
Horror Fan

Yum.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:44 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Yum.

Ha! That's hilarious! It's also not a real product.

Old 10-20-2017, 05:47 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Yum.

Perfect.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Evil Dead

I don't know y'all....my paper mache mask just isn't comin' together like I want...Startin' to look like I'm gonna be wearin' burlap instead...
Old 10-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
I don't know y'all....my paper mache mask just isn't comin' together like I want...Startin' to look like I'm gonna be wearin' burlap instead...

Old 10-21-2017, 03:46 PM
Evil Dead

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout....maybe a extra hole or two fer smokin' and drinkin' outta.