Old 11-29-2014, 04:40 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabescc85 View Post
I have to say, the absolute best found footage stuff I have seen is by far "Marble Hornets" which is a youtube series about Slenderman, which scared the poop out of me. I was seriously terrified!

Following this, my favorite would be "Troll Hunter" because it wasn't scary but it was a lot of fun. I thought that was a totally awesome movie.

I really didn't like "Blair Witch Project" but it did scare me to death seeing as I was growing up in the country at the time. I can respect it for what it did though, and for what came from such a creative film.

I also hated "Paranormal Activity" because it scared the living poop out of me as well. I couldn't sleep after watching that either. And I refuse to watch any of the other films because of how scared I was. That's not saying it's a bad movie, it was just terrifying.

I really like the VHS films (the first being my least favorite). They aren't really scary but they are fun to watch. I just think the first one was too crude. I liked all the others quite a bit though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
If you hate movies that scare you......what are you doing here?
Or if you don't like horror films that scare you, what do you like about them?