Old 10-04-2003, 08:16 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to Deadbodyman
Halloween 9 Plot??

Hey, Does anyone know if they have decided on a plot for Halloween 9 yet?? I hope they come up with something to tie everything together!! Isn't good old Mr. Myers supposed to hunt down family? Well what about Jamie's baby he never got his hands on in part 6??? Give your info or opinions!!! Thanks!
Old 10-05-2003, 08:10 AM
The Dork Knight

I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR MICHAEL MYERS FANS.

THE NINTH INSTALLMENT OF THIS CLASSIC FRANCHISE IS GOING TO BE EITHER ''NIGHTMARE ON HALLOWEEN'' A MICHAEL VS. FREDDY MOVIE OR MICHAEL VS. PINHEAD ONE OF THE TWO.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME IM ME AT AUSTIN3164268087 AND I'LL E-MAIL YOU A CLIP OF THE TRAILER!

Last edited by AUSTIN316426808; 10-05-2003 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:16 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR MICHAEL MYERS FANS.

THE NINTH INSTALLMENT OF THIS CLASSIC FRANCHISE IS GOING TO BE EITHER ''NIGHTMARE ON HALLOWEEN'' A MICHAEL VS. FREDDY MOVIE OR MICHAEL VS. PINHEAD ONE OF THE TWO.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME IM ME AT AUSTIN3164268087 AND I'LL E-MAIL YOU A CLIP OF THE TRAILER!
If either of those were true (which I hope to hell they're not), that is not good news.
Old 10-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Vampyra Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyra
I haven't heard that rumor yet which to me isn't good news at all if it is true. I heard they might remake part 3. Which I don't know which would be worst??? Ugh! Then I also heard they are remaking part 1..Which I really don't think should be touched at all!. There are so many diff rumors but I don't think any of those are true at least I hope not..I honestly wish they would pick up the pieces from part 6 and go from there.....
Old 10-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'm with you Vampyra, go back and finish the plotlines from 4, 5, and 6.
Old 10-05-2003, 02:33 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
I have heard about that trailer to Michael Myers vs. Pinhead and it's fake dude. No trailer will show footage of old films all the way through it. If they are making one or the other...why is there trailers for BOTH films? New Line owns Freddy. Dimension owns Halloween. Won't happen. Had something like this been able to happen then Freddy vs. Jason would have been out YEARS ago. The companies can't work together on something like that. Won't happen. If there is another vs. Movie will be will Freddy vs. Jason 2. No Ash. No Michael Myers, No Pinhead. Just Freddy and Jason. As far as Michael Myers goes....NOTHING is set in stone until it is posted on http://www.halloweenmovies.com when there is something to say about Michael Myers they are very prompt with it. If nothing is going on...no updates.
Old 10-05-2003, 04:00 PM
Evil Dead

I don't wanna see another "versus" movie for awhile, unless it's "Freddy VS Jason 2". I also don't wanna see any remakes either. Is this "Halloween 9" just speculation, or is it a done deal?
Old 10-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
according to www.halloweenmovies.com it's going to happen
Old 10-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Vampyra Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyra
I'd like to see them bring Jamie's son into the series.. They left him as a baby now they can bring him in either as child,teen or in early adulthood..I'm looking forward to seeing what Halloween 9 will be like and about...
Old 10-05-2003, 06:45 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Blizz
I hope the plot revolves more around the thorn storyline, Halloween 6 was the most interesting Halloween for me. It added more depth to Michael and made for a better movie.