Old 12-10-2013, 10:55 AM
The Jackal

(Offer) I Edit Your Horror Videos

I am offering to edit your horror project together for free. Movie, short, episode or anything in-between. I am just doing this to keep my skills up and increase my proficiency.

There are several things you must understand in giving me your project:

1. It cannot be complete rubbish. Many amateur productions suffer from outlandishly bad audio and video quality. I'm not saying you need professional equipment, but any completely unsalvageable projects will be rejected.

2. I am an adult with a family, job, responsibility and aspirations. That is to say these all come first. Second comes your project. If I have approved of it then I will finish it in my time. Editing is sort of my hobby. I enjoy editing alot. It makes me feel proud to do a great job and to be helping people while I'm at it.

3. To get me your footage you must either upload it to youtube in high quality (720p+) and send me the link so I can rip it off of youtube or you need to put it on some kind of online storage like Mediafire. If you do not know how to do either of those then to bad. I'm not hear to teach you simple online mechanics.

4. I will only use uncopyrighted materials, materiels you own or materials you have the right to use in order to piece your project together. FYI I have good access to plenty of royalty free songs that only require stated credit.

5. What I will require from you for my services isn't payment. After I have finished your edit to your satisfaction then you will owe me a "shout out". A shout out is when you use a social media platform to "advertise" something you like. I, like you, am just trying to get my name out there. I want to be a director. So when the time comes I will just need you to promote one of my projects in a format we both agree upon. Also I will, of course, be claiming a place in your credits as well.

Alright, well if this sounds good to you then let me hear from you in this thread.

www.youtube.com/thedeadarewatching

Tags
edit, free, horror, offer, video