Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 12-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom43 View Post
Hi!
I am looking for a movie (guess what..). Can anyone help me please?

It is probably from the 70/80s. It was not really a splattery movie but was somehow disturbing. Only details I can remember is that it was about two kids (probably brother and sister) that had some strange parents or uncle/aunt and they where this scene of them living under ground (like under their home in a dug basement). The scene was somehow disturbing cause if i dont remember wrong it involved the two parents/relatives actually eating human flesh or something similar.. and the two kids trying to escape..
Sorry for being so vague, but it's what I remember, i was a kid and saw the movie about 17 years ago ...
thanks for the crazy maniac that figures out something...

I pre-apologize if someone already answered this and I didn't notice, but...

it kind of sounds like, Parents. I don't think there was a dug basement under the house, though. Just a regular basement, and the little girl just lived in the neighborhood, but....

Is this it...? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098068/

It says it's a comedy, but it's really not.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornitos View Post
A beautiful women walks into a grocery story - with meat-eating zombies!

Which movie is the scene in this YouTube-clip from? (The sound is not from the movie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWx9PeKqUrw

The movie would seem to be from the early seventies, but I'm not sure.

I'm up sleepless over this... Hope someone knows the answer!

HI,

The youtube video is no longer there, but that sounds just like a scene in, Messiah of Evil. It's from the 70's and you can find it on archive.org here:

https://archive.org/details/MessiahofEvil_avi

It's a great movie!
Old 12-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by battybetty View Post
HI. I need help with a movie I saw yeeeeaaaars ago - 20 or more. This one scene has stayed with me, and I have never seen the movie since nor been able to find the title. I'm counting on you to help!

The scene that has never left me is at this indoor swimming pool in an old mansion. There are people staying at the house - not sure why or how many. In the scene, there is someone swimming in the pool when it glasses over and the person is trapped beneath. That is the only thing I remember from this movie. I hope this enough to get the title of this movie - it's been driving me crazy for a loooong time.
Thanks!

I could be wrong, because I think I've seen at least one other movie with a similar scene, but could it have been, The Canary and the Cat? I think that was the title. Similar if not. There's this mansion and a bunch of people come over and stay there because the owner just died and there was a reading of the will. I guess someone must have wanted the inheritance or something and started killing people off. There was a scene with a pool like that. There was also this maid or something that lived at the house and a cat that lived there, too, and they both had different colored eyes. I believe it was made in the '70s
Old 12-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Little Boo

Horror Story about Satan on Trial

I need help finding a fictional book
I can't remember the title and my searches online are not coming up with anything that helps. This fictional novel was written in the 80's and it was about Satan putting himself on trial to prove his existence or something to that effect. I remember it was the first place I learned about the God's rule of Gold and Satan's rule of lead...God basically told Satan he could do whatever he wanted to man but he cannot kill him and Satan figured out that it was no problem because he could just have men kill men. I believe it occurred somewhere in the pacific northwest an I think it may have been specifically the Puget Sound area. I might have the details mixed up a bit but then that is exactly why I want to find this book.

My memory of the book was that the trial was initiated by a murder and of course the murderer was possessed by the devil. The defense attorney of tried to use the "insanity" defense and I guess Satan got a little pissed that man in general wasn't really paying attention to him or believing he existed and that you had to be insane if you claimed to be possessed. So he takes over the courthouse to make people pay attention to the fact that he does exist and can possess people etc. Of course my memory could be way off but I believe this is the general direction of the story and I remember it being cleverly written. I also remember the setting was in the Puget Sound area so I found it even more interesting. It was definitely a paperback but that doesn't mean it wasn't released in hard cover.

I can't remember the author, title, exact year or anything else significant to help with finding this book...hoping for a little luck.

Thanx,
Jack
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Little Boo

Exclamation Title of this horror movie?!

Hey there can anyone tell me the title for this horror movie
I have searched everywhere I can't seem to find it and I'm dying to know?

http://fyeahcreepyshit.tumblr.com/po...36/omg-run-tho

Last edited by DarkAeon; Yesterday at 10:56 AM.

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, body parts, cemetary, children, closet, creepy woman, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman