Cast: Kathy Lamkin
Diora Baird
Andrew Bryniarski
Region:USA
Language:English
Genre:Horror/Thriller
Runtime:89min

Plot Summary:
In August, 1939, a worker has an abortion while working in a slaughterhouse and dies. The deformed baby is dumped in a garbage container and found by a beggar later, who brings him home. Along the years, the freak creature called Thomas is raised by the Hewitt family in spite of having psychological problems, working in a meat plant. In July, 1969, when the facility is closed, the inhabitants move to other places, but the deformed insane Thomas kills the foreman. His deranged stepfather executes the sheriff that is going to arrest Thomas, and assumes his identity, wearing his clothes, driving his car though the roads in Texas and entitling himself as Sheriff Hoyt. Meanwhile, the brothers Eric and Dean are traveling in a Jeep with their girlfriends Christie and Bailey, Eric to serve in Vietnam and Dean escaping to Mexico. When the group has a car accident, Hoyt arrests Eric, Dean and Bailey and brings them to his house. Christie follows them trying to rescue the trio, trapped in the house of sadistic and insane cannibals, in a trip of horror and gore.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Mr. Zombie

I first watched the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre a few years back, and i've been wanting to watch the original since, I've only just recently watched, I didn't find it very good and didn't think the remake was much better, but i am really in to watching scary movies up late by self now, so if i download this, would it be worth it?