Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Soundtrack to Rambo

Elevators

does anyone else get elevator sick? last night i started my second job and had to take a few trip on one to several different floors, and everytime i was getting headaches. i think its because it was going so fast, like when i was in the lobby and went to floor 14 it only took three seconds for it to propell me up there. i felt like my brain was being pushed down...i hate elevators.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Can honestly say I haven't, but interestingly this topic was brought up the other day by some of my friends. They described a similar thing, although they said it was like their skull was shrinking into their brain.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 09-24-2010, 03:35 PM

I have never but also have friends that have problems with elevators.

I had one friend get caught in an elevator and due to that experience he now become claustrophobic when he gets in one . But will use an elevator for a few floors only if necessary.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut View Post
i think its because it was going so fast, like when i was in the lobby and went to floor 14 it only took three seconds for it to propell me up there.
Wow that insane. The elevator where I'm studying is like that but doesn't go up nearly as many floors I got that feeling of my brain being pushed into my guts. I got used to it after awhile but it still weirds me out every now and then.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:45 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Willis Tower, formerly named Sears Tower in Chicago has an elevator that goes from bottom to top in 70 seconds. I think it's like 65mph. It was like an airplane ride. I dug it. :cool: