Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-27-2010, 06:06 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Quite memorable, was it?
Even more pathetic: I joined it after the show went off air. :o

Actually, it was a great forum. What made it great wasn't so much the main forum topic (Buffy), but the members - It was a really close-knit community with some great personalities. It was an Aussie-based forum and they actually did a lot of meet-ups, so everyone was pretty close. It was a good way to be introduced to forum culture - I actually made some pretty good friends and, heh, even got a boyfriend out of it. :o

We spent most of our time in the "General" section of the forum and discussed movies, tv, pop culture stuff... I actually liked it a lot. Unfortunately the main Mod decided that they didn't have the time to moderate it anymore so they shut it down and opened a new forum... Not a lot of people made the switch over. I'm still Facebook friends with some of them, but we don't really keep in touch.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:08 AM
whatever gets you through

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Even more pathetic: I joined it after the show went off air. :o

Actually, it was a great forum. What made it great wasn't so much the main forum topic (Buffy), but the members - It was a really close-knit community with some great personalities. It was an Aussie-based forum and they actually did a lot of meet-ups, so everyone was pretty close. It was a good way to be introduced to forum culture - I actually made some pretty good friends and, heh, even got a boyfriend out of it. :o

We spent most of our time in the "General" section of the forum and discussed movies, tv, pop culture stuff... I actually liked it a lot. Unfortunately the main Mod decided that they didn't have the time to moderate it anymore so they shut it down and opened a new forum... Not a lot of people made the switch over. I'm still Facebook friends with some of them, but we don't really keep in touch.

in the end the topic is irrelevant - i almost never talk about horror films in here anymore (not that I don't still like or watch them, just isn't the main point of coming here).

that said - I was hoping for somethign a little more interesting in Chrono's buffy experience - it is monday after all and I've got a long day of boring meetings ahead of me:(
Old 09-27-2010, 08:08 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
that said - I was hoping for somethign a little more interesting in Chrono's buffy experience - it is monday after all and I've got a long day of boring meetings ahead of me:(
Hmmm... Ok... How's this...

I was young in the world of "online forums" - Inexperienced. I used the "Google" to look up my favorite television show at the time, a charming little series involving a cute, blonde, high school cheerleader named Buffy... I stumbled upon what I came to know as a "forum." So many nice people there... So many people who could teach me things - Open my mind to experiences I had never known before... My virtual virginity was at the tip of their typing fingers...

Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Hmmm... Ok... How's this...

I was young in the world of "online forums" - Inexperienced. I used the "Google" to look up my favorite television show at the time, a charming little series involving a cute, blonde, high school cheerleader named Buffy... I stumbled upon what I came to know as a "forum." So many nice people there... So many people who could teach me things - Open my mind to experiences I had never known before... My virtual virginity was at the tip of their typing fingers...
:eek:gulp:eek:
Old 09-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Little Boo

Sorry about creating the advertising thread. I'm new to the forums and I'm dumb because I didn't know you couldn't advertise.

I'm so dumb I can't even pick up a fork. *tries to pick up fork*

Me can't pick up fork! Me can't pick up fork!

http://sawfanforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
Join my Saw forum and help it grow!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:18 PM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
I just made this thread hot.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Misanthrope

I loved the 1992 Buffy flick but never bothered with the TV series.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
i gained total respect for the series when her friends brought Buffy back from the dead but it tuens out she was in heaven - brilliant plotting
Old 09-27-2010, 05:30 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Total guilty pleasure for me.

The first time I watched an episode on air, I thought it was terrible... But then the musical episode totally won me over and it quickly turned into a guilty pleasure. It's definitely not perfect, but it's total comfort food for me.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
white folks