#21  
Old 04-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Sedated_replica's Avatar
Sedated_replica Sedated_replica is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Come on kids, do whatever you want
Posts: 1,823
Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Quote:
Originally posted by virus five
Shit.

Someone just told me that Elvis Presley died.

Bummer.
No way! fuck....

I just heard that someone shot John Lennon. this is crazy
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-12-2005, 10:55 PM
bwind22's Avatar
bwind22 bwind22 is offline
No charge for awesomeness
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St. Paul
Posts: 11,210
Re: Rip

Quote:
Originally posted by barbra
DimeBag from pantera is dead.
I guess it happens.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-13-2005, 01:59 AM
Preacher's Avatar
Preacher Preacher is offline
Run, you fools!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: England.....where the castles are.
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally posted by virus five
Shit.

Someone just told me that Elvis Presley died.

Bummer.
Elvis is dead????

Can't be true. I only say him singing last week at my local pub.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is online now
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,278
Quote:
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
No way! fuck....

I just heard that someone shot John Lennon.


But Justin Timberlake is still aliveŽn kicking.

Life is not fair.....:(
__________________


I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-13-2005, 08:30 AM
I,ZOMBIE's Avatar
I,ZOMBIE I,ZOMBIE is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 315 NY
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally posted by The Mothman
Old Dirty Bastard (ODB) died last year, right after he got out of jail too! LIFE SUCKS, DONT IT?
poor ODB, at least he didn't die in jail. and forever the song "hey dirty" will be stuck in my head. if i go to jail, i am going to die there because i won't eat taht shitty food and i will protest the fact that i should not be there by not eating, so the guilt of my death will be on everyone responsible. then they can make a real horror movie as i in spirit form skin people alive and make rivers run red with blood and the sky will rain fire and brimstone. babies will be born as piles of sulphour and men will crawl on their bellies like snakes to avooid the death clouds. the sky will turn black from the smoke of the burning bodies, the dead shall rsie and feast on the flesh of the living.

thus spoke the prophet of the end times. the first sign , the death of the old dirt dog, the second sign I,Zombie goes to jail and starves to death. the third sign is the vengeance upon a county where the ky rains fire and brimstones. the forth sign is the sky is blackened by smoke. the fifth sign is the dead walk and feed on the living, then you will know that the end is upon you..
__________________
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

"let them hate, provided they fear" -seneca
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2005, 09:28 AM
taylorsmommy's Avatar
taylorsmommy taylorsmommy is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 1,565
Quote:
Originally posted by I,ZOMBIE
poor ODB, at least he didn't die in jail. and forever the song "hey dirty" will be stuck in my head. if i go to jail, i am going to die there because i won't eat taht shitty food and i will protest the fact that i should not be there by not eating, so the guilt of my death will be on everyone responsible. then they can make a real horror movie as i in spirit form skin people alive and make rivers run red with blood and the sky will rain fire and brimstone. babies will be born as piles of sulphour and men will crawl on their bellies like snakes to avooid the death clouds. the sky will turn black from the smoke of the burning bodies, the dead shall rsie and feast on the flesh of the living.

thus spoke the prophet of the end times. the first sign , the death of the old dirt dog, the second sign I,Zombie goes to jail and starves to death. the third sign is the vengeance upon a county where the ky rains fire and brimstones. the forth sign is the sky is blackened by smoke. the fifth sign is the dead walk and feed on the living, then you will know that the end is upon you..

You sound like you're getting ready to watch "Revelations" tonight:D
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Chainsaw Guy's Avatar
Chainsaw Guy Chainsaw Guy is offline
im screaming out
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 1,017
...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:34 AM.