Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 05-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Little Boo

Smile Please help identify this movie

Hi

Would You be so kind and help me out with finding the title of the movie shown on the picture below ?

Thanks in advance :)

Old 05-16-2010, 07:15 AM
Little Boo

What movie is this? (90's indy?)

It has driven me crazy a number of times over the years trying to track down the name of this film I saw when I was younger. I am guessing it is from 91-95 and probably indy/not too notable. It starts with someone driving home who almost hits a dark cloaked figure in the road, and comes home to find their teenager murdered on a couch. There are jars of liquid and preserved body parts throughout the film. I think the climax has to do with some sort of Noah's Ark but filled with corpses and taxidermy animals and I think there is a crucified Jesus figure.

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Inquisitor Generalis

Twisted movie from the 70`s

I`ve been trying to find the title of a pretty twisted, (maybe not a horror, but still a disturbing flick) movie i saw a couple of years back. I think the title is something like : mountain of god, gods mountain, golden mountain or something (yes i have googled it many times) .
The movie starts with a crucifiction of some guy, later the protagonist goes to heaven, where god ask him if he wants gold, and if he wants gold he must shit in a glass flask. He does, and gold he gets =D
Didnt see the movie trough and its some years back so i may have gotten something wrong. I do belive the name of the director was italian or spanish.
As i sayd earlier, the movie is kinda sick/special so i guess that anyone who have seen this film may recognize something here :p
Old 05-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBearer View Post
I`ve been trying to find the title of a pretty twisted, (maybe not a horror, but still a disturbing flick) movie i saw a couple of years back. I think the title is something like : mountain of god, gods mountain, golden mountain or something (yes i have googled it many times) .
The movie starts with a crucifiction of some guy, later the protagonist goes to heaven, where god ask him if he wants gold, and if he wants gold he must shit in a glass flask. He does, and gold he gets =D
Didnt see the movie trough and its some years back so i may have gotten something wrong. I do belive the name of the director was italian or spanish.
As i sayd earlier, the movie is kinda sick/special so i guess that anyone who have seen this film may recognize something here :p
I know it's NOT "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
Old 05-21-2010, 11:47 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Alejandro Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain (1973).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071615/

One of the most surreal and bizarre films ever made in cinema history.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Inquisitor Generalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Alejandro Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain (1973).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071615/

One of the most surreal and bizarre films ever made in cinema history.
Superb!!! Thx mate - Now i can finally see the whole movie. Woohooo :D
Old 05-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Banned

see....I was right
Old 05-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Inquisitor Generalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
see....I was right
Indeed - you were right!!! I salute you :D
Old 05-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Indeed - you were right!!! I salute you :D
HEY.....I saw that...you're suppose to use ALL of your fingers when you salute.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Inquisitor Generalis

cmon - Pull my finger. Seriously, cmon, pull it and see what happens

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods