Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon Noir View Post
Seriously! :mad:

Ban Him!!!

how can you ban me for giving away something from the movie. What are we 6 years old or something. It's a thread that says "Last house on the left redo" if you don't want to hear anything about it, then why the fuck are you on this thread? It's supposed to be discussion for people who seen it. Stop typing on the computer all day, and go out there and watch it.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Hellraiser

i heard it wasnt bad
Old 03-18-2009, 10:37 AM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifreek View Post
how can you ban me for giving away something from the movie. What are we 6 years old or something. It's a thread that says "Last house on the left redo" if you don't want to hear anything about it, then why the fuck are you on this thread? It's supposed to be discussion for people who seen it. Stop typing on the computer all day, and go out there and watch it.
Okay.

Look, the thread is for people who have seen it, sure, but it's also for people who haven't seen it yet that might want to learn what others think about it before watching it. It's not difficult to write "SPOILER ALERT" before you give anything away. I understand that you're new here and may not realize this, but from now on, just be considerate.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:57 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

adding yet another to my "ignore" list

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon