Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2005, 12:50 AM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Send a message via AIM to VampRocker
Vote CALABRESE for the New Times "Best Punk Band!"

Hey, guys!

If you could, please take the time to vote for us as Arizona's best punk band, something that will truly make waves in the current lackluster music scene! We want to show Phoenix what real vamp rock and roll is all about! Go here to vote:

http://phoenixnewtimes.com/musicshowcase/2005/ballot/

...and help us truly become the World's GREATEST Horror Rock Band! Muahaha!

"No one could accuse the three Calabrese brothers of lacking a cohesive image for their 4-year-old band. Shipping out press packs of their debut CD, 13 Halloweens, in a glossy Fangoria-style cover wrapped in faux cobwebs and plastic spiders, and with song titles like "Backseat of My Hearse" and "Every Day's a Funeral," Calabrese stands out as the most slickly packaged horror rock act since Phoenix's own Alice Cooper. Scoring heavy rotation on a growing number of radio programs dedicated to the genre, like WNTI's "In the Graveyard" and WSMU's "Spook Rock Radio," proves the Calabrese brothers' timing is scarily on the money. But lyrics like "Dead friends and divorced parents/These are the reasons why I hate my life" suggest there may be some frightening truths behind those cartoon ghouls and fake insects."

Bobby...
^v^
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com