Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2005, 02:11 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
Would it be your own car or your mom's?
YES
Old 04-01-2005, 06:54 AM
Evil Dead

i like going into a band where everyone has a different idea of what they want to sound like so everyone is not like i want to sound like "blah" and then you sound like blah, if everyone can blend theirr styles you get an original sound.

i walked into a project where everyone has a slightly different idea of what they want to sound like. I play bass and sing, i am really influenced by old black metal. my drummer is all into swedish metal. my guitarist likes new american hardcore and old black metal. my other guitarist like classic metal and new hardcore. so i am like "lets be more darkthrone" and someone else is like "ooo lamb of god" and someone else is "ooo in flames" and someone else is like "iron fuckin maiden" hahaha sso put that all together and you get a pretty intresting sound... and since i have been writing all the lyrics and putting in my black metal influence it has turned from hardcore to bblack metal all the way. corpse paint and everything.

but hey/ good luck, i like the 7 member thing

"let them hate, provided they fear" -seneca