Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2003, 02:55 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
yeah

Ninja Ressurection(sp?): Jubeis Revenge is NOT a continuation of the Ninja Scroll series. What alot of people dont realize is that charactors like Yagyu Jebei, Hattori Hanzo, and Musashi Myamoto are all legendary heros in Japanese culture, so theyve been depicted thousands of times in movies art literature etc.

Anyways has anyone seen Blood: The Last Vampire? That movie is off the hook. It clowns any other anime youve ever seen. period. the animation is so advanced its stupid.

Wicked city. is that the one where that chick turns into a spider and her cunt tries to eat some dude?

Ever seen Biohunter?
Old 11-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Living Dead

yea, wicked city.....thats the one.

i think i did say that jubeis revenge was NOT a sequel to ninja scroll, but if i didnt, thanks for verifying.

blood was cool and the animation is pretty sick, although i must say i was kinda disappointed w/ the run time and story. I wanted more back story, more vamps, and even more......well......Blood. As for the animation goes, sick as fuck. some of the best animation i ever seen.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:28 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
Quote:
Originally posted by hypes057
yea, wicked city.....thats the one.

i think i did say that jubeis revenge was NOT a sequel to ninja scroll, but if i didnt, thanks for verifying.

blood was cool and the animation is pretty sick, although i must say i was kinda disappointed w/ the run time and story. I wanted more back story, more vamps, and even more......well......Blood. As for the animation goes, sick as fuck. some of the best animation i ever seen.
agreed completely. It felt like just when the shit was getting going it ended. But I just like the realistic animation and the use of paralax. When she slices that bitch down in the nurses room i nearly stood up and cheered. dope animation, needs a sequel.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Living Dead

yeah, a FEATURE LENGTH sequel.....

it was dope though, must say. animation superb.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Re: yeah

Quote:
Originally posted by nightbreed
Ninja Ressurection(sp?): Jubeis Revenge is NOT a continuation of the Ninja Scroll series. What alot of people dont realize is that charactors like Yagyu Jebei, Hattori Hanzo, and Musashi Myamoto are all legendary heros in Japanese culture, so theyve been depicted thousands of times in movies art literature etc.

Anyways has anyone seen Blood: The Last Vampire? That movie is off the hook. It clowns any other anime youve ever seen. period. the animation is so advanced its stupid.

Wicked city. is that the one where that chick turns into a spider and her cunt tries to eat some dude?

Ever seen Biohunter?
Blood the Last Vampire is supposed to get the live-action treatment by Ronny Yu. Don't know how good it will be though.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:55 AM
Living Dead

i dont know about that, anime should stay anime....
Old 11-26-2003, 07:02 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Not really anime but I love the Spawn series. It's on of the darkest cartoon series I have ever seen.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:55 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to bellamorte Send a message via Yahoo to bellamorte
Thanks hypes!

Blood would be good as a live action if the incoporate the manga more then the anime. The manga is well done.
Angels to others.

Pinhead:Do you know where you are? You are at the Door of Dreams. To Black Miracles and Dark Wonders- Another Life of Unknown Pleasures... And it's yours- Complete the pattern. Solver the Puzzle. Turn the Key...
Old 09-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Evil Dead

I want to get into this type of film/cartoon. I am into bondage heavily. the more t&a and sex the better.. any suggestions for some anime???????????

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:20 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I want to get into this type of film/cartoon. I am into bondage heavily. the more t&a and sex the better.. any suggestions for some anime???????????
There are tons of hentai titles with bondage... Like every other one. As far as straight horror goes, Perfect Blue and Boogiepop Phantom are the best I've seen. More recently, Gantz and Elfen Lied are good horror-ish anime, but opinions are divided on both of those series.