Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by cook1e
carmina burana

thats the 1!!! thank you!
No problem!!
Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Hellraiser

STE how rude of you! I was asking a question because obviously i have not the answer. I did not know the title of the song or who wrote it.....so how am i going to search for a song i only know the sound of? next time just dont bother to post your unwelcome comment "dipshit"
If you cant help then i dont really need to hear from your mouth, and you dont really have anything to say, so shut your ass before more shit leaks out.

but thank you to all who contributed.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Hellraiser

cook1e, don't take things so personal here. When doing a search for "horror," you are usually directed here and it is unfortunate. This place is really not at all a horror forum, more of a high school pep rally where about 65% of the spectators watch a little horror.
The administrator doesn't seem to care about the message board, and a band of, what I would dare to call, unqualified moderators run this place. Some are nice, but many aren't. And it seems they don't care about new members since they allow them to be verbally abused by the other members. Any other forum would ban such members who engage in these hostile remarks and flaming, but this board seems to thrive on it, directing its attention away from horror movies and more into an e-club of self-righteous membership. All other horror forums don't even acknowledge this place, and that is too bad.
Personally, I enjoy the news section.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Hellraiser

well thanks, but i will not be coming back here after tonight.

if this place is under little control, i dont wish to be insulted by teenagers! i have no offence against most you teenagers, i'm only 22 and was a little shit once myself....but if this place is un welcoming i will not be back.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Hellraiser

Don't leave.
I like the 'True Crime' section towards the middle of the forum page. It seems all the immature kiddies stay out, possibly intimidated by that maturity level, and more intellectual conversations take place.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Hellraiser

well to be honest i'm here to chat about something most people dont understand.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Hellraiser

i reckon i'd bore even you.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
well to be honest i'm here to chat about something most people dont understand.
and what would that be?
Old 03-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Hellraiser

leonardo' da vinci.....and the search for the holy bloodline (or grail as you may know it)
Old 03-19-2005, 07:18 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
STE how rude of you! I was asking a question because obviously i have not the answer. I did not know the title of the song or who wrote it.....so how am i going to search for a song i only know the sound of? next time just dont bother to post your unwelcome comment "dipshit"
If you cant help then i dont really need to hear from your mouth, and you dont really have anything to say, so shut your ass before more shit leaks out.

but thank you to all who contributed.
By looking up the movie on the Internet Movie Database (but with such a vague name, it could be a database about ANYTHING) and checking the "soundtrack listing." And obviously I can help, and would have had the answer not already been given, because I apparently found the song you were looking for with minimal effort.

And if I wanted to really nit-pick, I'd say that this is probably the wrong folder, and you should have posted this in the music folder

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE

Last edited by The STE; 03-19-2005 at 07:27 PM.