Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 05-01-2018, 09:57 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Hmm...

Do you want an inside girl or an outside girl? I can point you to one on Craig's list. You can have my cat if you want.
Definitely an inside girl.

No, I still have one cat left that’s enough. At the age of 41 I think I need to move on and try to live with a person next.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:33 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Definitely an inside girl.

No, I still have one cat left that’s enough. At the age of 41 I think I need to move on and try to live with a person next.
Sounds very wise. The cat I live with isn't mine, but almost all she wants to do is play. She 'asks' to play all the time. She'll dash around the room to rile me up (to play), and I don't appreciate it. She's still young. There's an appointed time to play, and I try to make it fun, but when she just stares and does the long, long stalking, I want to rip my hair out. The person who wanted the cat, and who's cat it is, I don't think does anything with the cat. So I just assume she goes to a more active home. It's too bad people cat sleep with the cat in the room, cause she will wake you.

Old 05-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I'd rather live with a cat than a girl (or guy). In fact I have two babies: a bobtail dark calico named JoJo and a black cat named Friday who live in my bedroom and sleep on my bed every night. Nothing is more soothing than having a cat purr next to you while you sleep. 🐈
Old 05-04-2018, 06:49 PM
That fucking Guy...

Those of you that have been around for a while will know this already, but I do enjoy cooking....even though these days with the kid it's kind of pushed for time...

Aside from horror, well in terms of movies and shows I generally go with sci-fi, though it's a bit annoying tv-wise, so much good sci-fi gets cancelled and shit like "two broke girls" gets six seasons.
While I think it started slow, I've been quite liking Gotham for the last season or so.

I like geese. I go to feed a family of them sometimes. The kid loves them too.

I collect some things.

Comics...while I've done most of my collecting yards in the 90's and have a box or two to show for it...
I got back into getting a few things on a standing order so I'd be in a good place to get ACTION COMICS 1000, which I bought every variant cover for (along with the original) and had an exclusive to the store cover signed by the artist and inker.
I've started getting a couple of other big century issues and variants like Captain America 700, just about to get Amazing spider-man #800 with all covers, and yeah a couple of things in between like "labyrinth - coronation".
I'm essentially only doing this for about another year, when to add to my ACTION COMICS #1000, I'll be doing the same again with DETECTIVE #1000.

I also collect Lego minifigs, and will move onto selling some of those that I have in duplicate at some stage. We buy boxes, so yeah...there's lots.

I'm still a green enthusiast, though these days it's vaping and eating only.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:23 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I like collecting things like sea shells, crystal rocks, Asian knick knacks, skulls, and anything that looks kind of weird but cool. I often enjoy taking trips to the flea market or mall to find stuff like that.