Old 01-13-2004, 11:08 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by AcidOsmosis
The people who didn't like it either don't have an imagination or are the type who love to follow everyone else's opinions without having their own.
:)
Old 01-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Evil Dead

I know the majority hated it, but I absolutely loved it. One of the true scary movies IMO. Great, great, great movie. The sequel pretty much sucked ass though, but that's a different topic.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Evil Dead

i liked it, the backstory created thru the interviews was suspenseful, scenes at night when the witch was cackling, moving the tent was great, and that little girls scream. without actually seeing the witch, we felt fear like when there was than leaf figure of a hanging person in the tree...the kidnapping of one of the kids was scary, and the discovery of his fingers (was it his fingers) in some cloth......the ending was cool aswell......
although the snot in the camera was just gross....i mean, cmon!!

go to the blair witch official site if u havent already, there are some fictional journal entries there......
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Captain Awesome

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
I hated it because it bored the hell out of me. I prefered the Bogus Witch Project over it.

However, The Discovery Channel or TLC or one of those fact based television stations had a thing on about the Blair Witch and said that it was all real and it turned out it wasn't. Of course, they also had a thing about how all of the people in "The Perferct Storm" survived and they all died. What kind of shit is that?!

Last edited by Dave; 01-14-2004 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:37 AM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
I hated it because it bored the hell out of me. I prefered the Bogus Witch Project over it.

However, The Discovery Channel or TLC or one of those fact based television stations had a thing on about the Blair Witch and said that it was all real and it turned out it wasn't. Of course, they also had a thing about how all of the people in "The Perferct Storm" survived and they all died. What kind of shit is that?!
ya i seen that but i seen it on the history ch. i think it was a long time ago