Old 03-26-2016, 08:24 PM
Hellraiser

I wrote Katie Featherston a letter and she wrote me back. That is all.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:32 PM
Scholar

I have watched all of them, because I generally believe in not judging a movie before I watched it. The mainstream media have completely hammered movies that would later become cult classics, and standards within their genre. It's a Wonderful Life, Blade Runner, and Citizen Cain are all great examples.

I doubt any found footage film will live up to those examples though.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:56 AM
Hellraiser

i only saw the first one. i enjoyed it but that might have been because i watched it with a friend in her new apartment which was in an old creaky spooky building and we had a lot of fun with the movie, however i don't know how much i would have liked it if i watched it on my own. i think it might have been a little boring if i had not been with someone and in a good horror movie setting.
i never bothered with the rest of he series but might give them a try at some point. it is usually my opinion the a series decreases in quality the longer it goes on and when it starts out as something i enjoyed in the right setting but i don't know if i would really call myself a fan of-i just have a hard time putting in the effort of finding the movies and sitting through them so if i happened across the second one on a streaming service or something i would give it a try but if that doesn't happen i don't think i will be missing out.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:49 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bats View Post
i only saw the first one. i enjoyed it but that might have been because i watched it with a friend in her new apartment which was in an old creaky spooky building and we had a lot of fun with the movie, however i don't know how much i would have liked it if i watched it on my own. i think it might have been a little boring if i had not been with someone and in a good horror movie setting.
i never bothered with the rest of he series but might give them a try at some point. it is usually my opinion the a series decreases in quality the longer it goes on and when it starts out as something i enjoyed in the right setting but i don't know if i would really call myself a fan of-i just have a hard time putting in the effort of finding the movies and sitting through them so if i happened across the second one on a streaming service or something i would give it a try but if that doesn't happen i don't think i will be missing out.
I tried PA:The Ghost Dimension. Gave it I think...3/10? It is not worth your time once you've seen the first film because its basically the same script with a few alterations.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
I tried PA:The Ghost Dimension. Gave it I think...3/10? It is not worth your time once you've seen the first film because its basically the same script with a few alterations.
that one looked pretty bad. at that point it seemed to be that they were just beating a dead horse.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:37 PM
Evil Sweat

What are everyone's thoughts on the alternative ending?
Old 05-17-2016, 12:22 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
What are everyone's thoughts on the alternative ending?
i kind of hate alternate endings just in general plus that one was cheap and lame in my opinion so i am not a fan.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:43 AM
Evil Dead

I recently watched all the Paranormal Activity movies, including Tokyo Night.

I really like these movies! Something about them keeps me coming back. The first one, third, The Marked Ones and the Ghost Dimension are stand out ones in the series for me, but I enjoyed all of them (tokyo night not so much).

A lot of people don't like these movies and I can see why. But for me, they're scary. Not a lot of movies scare me, but these one's do. These one's make me paranoid walking through my house at night. And I like the snippets of story you get from each film that slowly builds up a picture of what's going on.
Old 06-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Little Boo

I really liked the second one. The kitchen scene and the stairs scene got me pretty good.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:32 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg Head1 View Post
I recently watched all the Paranormal Activity movies, including Tokyo Night.

I really like these movies! Something about them keeps me coming back. The first one, third, The Marked Ones and the Ghost Dimension are stand out ones in the series for me, but I enjoyed all of them (tokyo night not so much).

A lot of people don't like these movies and I can see why. But for me, they're scary. Not a lot of movies scare me, but these one's do. These one's make me paranoid walking through my house at night. And I like the snippets of story you get from each film that slowly builds up a picture of what's going on.
I thought I was the only one who like The Ghost Dimension lol