Old 05-14-2018, 04:08 PM
ventricle

Margot Kidder dies age 69, cause of death is unknown.

Co-star of cultural horror sensation The Amityville Horror

Better known for playing Lois Lane in Superman (1978). A tour de force performance in a Superman film that has never been close to surpassed.

Wiki
"Kidder was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which was the cause of a widely publicized manic episode that she experienced in April 1996. At the time, Kidder had been working on an autobiography when her laptop computer was infected with a virus, which caused it to crash and her to lose three years' worth of drafts.[27] Kidder flew to Los Angeles to have the computer examined by a data retrieval company, who ultimately were unable to retrieve the files.[27] Kidder then entered a manic state and disappeared for four days. She was found in a backyard by a homeowner and was taken by the Los Angeles Police Department to Olive View Medical Center in a distressed state, the caps on her teeth having been knocked out during a rape attempt.[27] She was later placed in psychiatric care.[27] In 2007, Kidder said that she had not had a manic episode in 11 years, and credited her well-being to orthomolecular medicine.[36]"

Last edited by Sculpt; 05-14-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:09 PM
That fucking Guy...

The real Lois & Clark, back together again :(
Old 06-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Banned

Anthony Bourdain has died from apparent suicide. It seems a bit suspicious though, read on...

https://people.com/food/asia-argento...rdain-suicide/
Old 06-08-2018, 06:38 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Anthony Bourdain has died from apparent suicide. It seems a bit suspicious though, read on...

https://people.com/food/asia-argento...rdain-suicide/
What seems a bit suspicious?

Old 06-09-2018, 06:32 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
The bloody footprints out the door.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's odd that she posted that around the same time as his suicide.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:17 PM
ventricle

Quote:
It's odd that she posted that around the same time as his suicide.
I'm only interested in what you think.

I'm not really interested in reading the "People" internet story. but I scanned through it. I see Argento posted a pic of her wearing a shirt that is ripped at the neckline, with white text caption written in, "you know who you are", approximately 3 hours before Bourdain's suicide was reported. Her other posts at the time included a geotag for Rome; Bourdain hung himself in France.

After news of the suicide, she deleted the ripped shirt post, and she posted an appropriate response to the news, which, considering she was his girlfriend, was very appropriate. I would have done the same thing.

So Morningriser, what is suspicious? I mean, give me the whole package, I really don't know what you're hinting at, but I'm curious to know what you're thinking.

Old 06-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Banned

I wonder if maybe they had a fight or something and that was her way of coping and unfortunately suicide was his way.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:55 PM
ventricle

Quote:
I wonder if maybe they had a fight or something and that was her way of coping and unfortunately suicide was his way.
Oh, OK. I kind of figured that was the insinuation, but I wasn't sure how far anyone was taking it down that road.

Her post seems to insinuate someone ripped her shirt, and "they know who they are", but yeesh, that could be anyone she hangs with. He was in a different country, and the writer of the article didn't bother establishing any geographic timeline connecting these two people -- so it's pretty darn flimsy.

I know there's a rush to be the first to post news these days, but that article is either lazy, or they're just trying to be provocative when they know there's nothing substantial -- which, I don't know, I'm not a People internet expert, but I do assume that's their thing -- so I naturally assume People is insinuating things that holds no water from the get-go.

I love to discredit bullshit. And I don't care about keeping up with "famous" people, so I was just seeing what you were thinking.

Besides, in this overly yellow journalism society we live in, if there was something to this story, there'd be more trash coming out.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, OK. I kind of figured that was the insinuation, but I wasn't sure how far anyone was taking it down that road.

Her post seems to insinuate someone ripped her shirt, and "they know who they are", but yeesh, that could be anyone she hangs with. He was in a different country, and the writer of the article didn't bother establishing any geographic timeline connecting these two people -- so it's pretty darn flimsy.

I know there's a rush to be the first to post news these days, but that article is either lazy, or they're just trying to be provocative when they know there's nothing substantial -- which, I don't know, I'm not a People internet expert, but I do assume that's their thing -- so I naturally assume People is insinuating things that holds no water from the get-go.

I love to discredit bullshit. And I don't care about keeping up with "famous" people, so I was just seeing what you were thinking.

Besides, in this overly yellow journalism society we live in, if there was something to this story, there'd be more trash coming out.
I started thinking after I posted it and thought I might have worded that wrong and people would take it the wrong way and assume I was implying that she killed him which is ridiculous. By suspicious I meant maybe they couldve had aa fight and that was her way of coping with it and suicide was his, it was more of a theory I suppose.
Closed Thread