Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Love NIN. I like all their albums, but IMO PRETTYHATEMACHINE is one of the greatest albums ever made. It encompasses every human emotion -- rage, anger, sadness, fear . . . .
I totally agree.And it came out in 89:eek: before nirvana changed everything. This album doesnt get near the credit it deserves.

I have to admit i can identify with downward spiral more tho
Old 12-08-2003, 09:30 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
you are the perfect drug, the perfect drug the perfect drug!!!!

GOOD song, damn goo album too.. wait a minute, where are they now?
Old 12-08-2003, 10:04 PM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Send a message via AIM to VampRocker
Yeah, what are those guys up to? Last I heard, and it was awhile ago, so I'm sure it's completely out of date, was that Trent Reznor was working on some music for video games...or something like that...

"Downward Spiral" is excellent...
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 12-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Yeah, what are those guys up to? Last I heard, and it was awhile ago, so I'm sure it's completely out of date, was that Trent Reznor was working on some music for video games...or something like that...
LOL man that was Quake and that was a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, it was a cool soundtrack tho.

They put out an album since then "the fragile" its a double cd and pretty good. its got some really killer heavy songs and alot of well orchistrated down tempo stuff. They also did an all-digital live DVD thats fucking AMAZING. you should check it out.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
GOOD song, damn goo album too.. wait a minute, where are they now?
Oh they are doin pretty well now, theyve got alot of good recent stuff out and its pretty amazing considering Trent made Pretty Hate Machine in 89:eek: :eek: even before nirvana was around. They still havent sold out, they keep doing exactly whatever the hell they want to and i really respect them for that.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:19 PM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
LOL man that was Quake and that was a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago, it was a cool soundtrack tho.

They put out an album since then "the fragile" its a double cd and pretty good. its got some really killer heavy songs and alot of well orchistrated down tempo stuff. They also did an all-digital live DVD thats fucking AMAZING. you should check it out.
Bwaha! "Quake"...it was on the tip of my tongue, I swear...

I read that Trent Reznor had trouble putting together music for the game because he was too caught up in playing the game...
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 12-09-2003, 01:00 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
I read that Trent Reznor had trouble putting together music for the game because he was too caught up in playing the game
LMAO i can see that. that is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. Hes doing doom 3 as well, my brother just informed me.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:18 AM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
LMAO i can see that. that is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. Hes doing doom 3 as well, my brother just informed me.
Okay, yeah, wow, Doom 3? Orchestrated by Trent Reznor? Coolest news of the night, ladies and gentleman...
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 12-09-2003, 07:13 AM
Evil Dead

i did a double take when i seen this thread i thought it said nim. as in the new band formerly known as mr underhill. chek em out it's called nim vind. i would post a link to some of there songs but mp3.com is not available anymore. so keep your watch out for this release including bobby's calabres at www.antidoterecords.net
Old 12-09-2003, 07:20 AM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Quote:
Originally posted by damien
i did a double take when i seen this thread i thought it said nim. as in the new band formerly known as mr underhill. chek em out it's called nim vind. i would post a link to some of there songs but mp3.com is not available anymore. so keep your watch out for this release including bobby's calabrese at www.antidoterecords.net
Bwaha! Yeah, whenever I see "NIN" I think of Nim, too, who's a killer act on Antidote Records which I suggest everyone check out! The band "HIM" also causes double takes, as well...

Yup...
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com