Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 01-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Little Boo

Need help finding an apocalyptic horror novel

Published late 80s/early 90s. I think it was about how genetic engineers had created the Beast from the book of Revelations who then caused the end of the world. The protagonist somehow made friends with the beast. The cover was dark blue and orange. Maybe had a sunset on it. The title may have had the word "Fire" in it.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid83 View Post
Hi,

saw this movie at least 15 years ago and just can't remember the title or much about the movie. so the description may be a little vague.

the main character is a live in nurse (how I remember it; might just be a maid) who moves into the client's home and takes care of him. the man is mysterious and is either a scientist or some kind of researcher (could be wrong). always wears sunglasses even in doors (don't remember if he ever left the house). there was something wrong with his eyes, like they weren't normal, not as a deformity but a bit monstrous. can't remember much on what happens.
its either a 70s or 80s movie, or just maybe a 60s.
sorry for it being so vague. been looking for this movie casually for at least 5 years.

Thanks.
I think it might be Not of this Earth
Old 01-22-2017, 03:06 PM
FRIGHT NIGHT

Ahoy hoy! Many years ago I saw a Chinese horror film about a young man who was killed by a group of friends while playing pool. I think they were jealous of him or some such. A while later the friends and some girls spend a weekend in the same house and are haunted by him. He floats through the halls with his neck angled oddly. And I think he exacts revenge on them. And it's seems to involve a lot of flooding toilets. Would love to see it again.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Nancy Thompson

Weird Indie Horror Film I Watched and Can't Remember the Name

I watched this experimental indie horror film and I can't remember the name. These people go camping and after two of the campers disappears the protagonist finds pictures of them but sees cigarette smoke in the pictures. There's a foreboding TV car salesman in it and it has a weird vibe about it. I heard it described as a David Lynch type horror film. It was bizarre. In one scene there is a shadow that moves down the wall and screams. It is definitely experimental. I think I may have watched it on Shudder.
"Fool: Well I don't want in, I want out.
Alice: Sometimes 'in' is out." - Wes Craven, People Under the Stairs
Quote:
"I take back every bit of energy I gave you. You're nothing. You're $%^&." - Wes Craven, A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Ultimate Dream Warrior
Old 03-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Undead

Ever since I was a little kid, I remember seeing this horror movie. I'll put what I remember.

There was a scene with a parking deck, and this man and woman were running from decomposing skeletons and demons, and the guys screams,"what do you want from us" and one of the demons appears in a old late 70's sedan and say"YOU" and the car starts and just barely misses him.

The other scene is they are in a generator room and he has an ax, they are trying to find the main switch to turn on the mechanics and electricity to get out, but in the process the guy sees a white sheet by the main switch, laying on the table, he's to it, pulls it off the table, and the demons laying underneath it and laughs at him, the guy is so scared he drops the ax and the lady and him both run like hell.

If I remember right the ending of the movie is them on the very top of the building, not the roof, on of them window cleaning platforms. And there's a police helicopter a little bit away.

If somebody could help me name this the movie in question, that would be incredible, thanks!
Old 03-27-2017, 09:44 AM
Little Boo

Identification of a Monster

Hi to all,

I just joined the forum so am only just finding my way around. Would this be the correct place to post about trying to identify a movie monster?

If it is then what would be the way to do it? I have a GIF of the monster but that's all the info I have. Could I link a GIF to a post?

Thanks, Al
Old 03-27-2017, 09:54 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
Hi to all,

I just joined the forum so am only just finding my way around. Would this be the correct place to post about trying to identify a movie monster?

If it is then what would be the way to do it? I have a GIF of the monster but that's all the info I have. Could I link a GIF to a post?

Thanks, Al
Yes, this is the right place to post it. Give os the link.

I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:01 AM
Horror Fan

Film is "The Gate."

I command by the power of Christ and the Gospel for this evil spirit that is inside this man or woman to come forward now and to face the judgment of God.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Little Boo

Mystery Movie Monster

Here is the link to the GIF.

http://media.photobucket.com/user/mysticpoet602/media/VaginalImpalement.gif.html?filters[term]=vaginal%20impalement&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0
Al
Old 03-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Pagan Pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Film is "The Gate."
I always found that film difficult to forget.

You who think the hue of your hide means you are to blame
And your father's misdeeds are his son's to carry in shame
Not mine I'll take no part
You can shove the sins of the your father where no light may pass
And kiss my Scandinavian ass

----------------------------------------------
Groups seeking members.
HDC Odinists
Anglewitch Movie Theater

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, body parts, cemetary, closet, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman