Old 10-01-2008, 06:00 AM
Some sort of shouty cat

Send a message via MSN to Abominus
Toronto After Dark Film Festival

So, After Dark Film Festival is approaching very quickly with the opening Gala on Friday, October 17th.

http://torontoafterdark.com/2008/program/schedule/

Here is my dillema, I'd like to attend the whole thing and plan on being in Toronto from October 17th to the 19th before unfortunately returning to Kitchener. Now I need to arrange transportation from Monday October 20th - Friday October 24th.

This may be a long shot since I'm in Kitchener/Waterloo but is ANYBODY even remotely in my area and going to ANY or ALL of the showings. Even if I can just scam/bribe/steal a ride on any of the days I would be VERY appreciative.

Now I understand this is a stranger looking for a ride and we've ALL seen movies that start like that but...Please? I offer gas mony of course, food money, riveting conversation etc.

HELP!
Old 10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Some sort of shouty cat

Send a message via MSN to Abominus
So, I have my VIP pass. I have a vehicle from the 20th of October until the 24th of October. I'll be driving to Toronto in the evenings and then home at the end of the night to sleep and prepare for the next road trip.

I'll be getting a lift to Toronto on Friday the 17th and just staying in Toronto until Sunday evening.

If anyone needs a lift and falls into that timeline, let me know. Also, if anyone in the Toronto area wants to meet up with a complete stranger at anypoint let me know.

Hurray, best vacation ever!