Old 12-22-2016, 07:42 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

My cat's full name is ''Keasha Darla Pelone Kitty''. I was 14 when I named her. 8|

The "Pelon" part I'm not sure about the spelling... It was something I read once in a thing from either a Woman's World article or in a Chicken Soup book while on the can. It's supposed to mean 'a little something extra', I can't remember the language at all, but I hadn't had much luck with keeping a pet, the first two cats I had died very young, and I just prayed and prayed and prayed for one of our cats who was pregnant to give me a kitten that would be my best friend I guess. Didn't see it coming, she wasn't originally mine, but this little tortoise shell kitten with a tan tip tail and who once fit entirely in my hand had indeed become just that. I don't remember when I found the story with the strange word, but I added it to her name and it has been there ever since. *insert touching song and slideshow of my cat here*

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 12-23-2016, 06:48 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
My cat's full name is ''Keasha Darla Pelone Kitty''. I was 14 when I named her. 8|

The "Pelon" part I'm not sure about the spelling... It was something I read once in a thing from either a Woman's World article or in a Chicken Soup book while on the can. It's supposed to mean 'a little something extra', I can't remember the language at all, but I hadn't had much luck with keeping a pet, the first two cats I had died very young, and I just prayed and prayed and prayed for one of our cats who was pregnant to give me a kitten that would be my best friend I guess. Didn't see it coming, she wasn't originally mine, but this little tortoise shell kitten with a tan tip tail and who once fit entirely in my hand had indeed become just that. I don't remember when I found the story with the strange word, but I added it to her name and it has been there ever since. *insert touching song and slideshow of my cat here*
That's a sweet kitty story.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:46 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: png wishyou.png (51.5 KB, 34 views)
Old 12-27-2016, 07:10 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ihl.jpg (45.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-27-2016, 11:28 AM
Evil Sweat

I read 3 Alien Covenant spoilers because they were mentioned in the title of the articles and I hate it! Bunch of amateurs.
Basically, I can't visit movie news sites until I've seen the movie because some idiot "writer" might do it again.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:59 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
I read 3 Alien Covenant spoilers because they were mentioned in the title of the articles and I hate it! Bunch of amateurs.
Basically, I can't visit movie news sites until I've seen the movie because some idiot "writer" might do it again.
Sorry, Bro! That's totally bogus! I was luckier with my glance at the new film. I have no idea what it's about, but if they don't go to the planet and meet the Alien creators, I'm not going to be satisfied!

Old 12-27-2016, 07:37 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Fucking noobs. Should know how to label with spoiler warnings. I don't read anything about anything coming out unless I'm looking for spoilers. Although in this case, after the fourth movie, I'd almost welcome Alien spoilers just to make sure they're doing it fucking right again.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 12-27-2016, 11:34 PM
Evil Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Sorry, Bro! That's totally bogus! I was luckier with my glance at the new film. I have no idea what it's about, but if they don't go to the planet and meet the Alien creators, I'm not going to be satisfied!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Fucking noobs. Should know how to label with spoiler warnings. I don't read anything about anything coming out unless I'm looking for spoilers. Although in this case, after the fourth movie, I'd almost welcome Alien spoilers just to make sure they're doing it fucking right again.
From what I've happened to read, I think it'll be a mix of Alien(s) along with a storyline on the Engineer or Alien origin story.
Ridley Scott said everyting will be explained in this movie. Or maybe he meant this movie and the two sequels.

Anyway, trailer came out a few days ago. And before that a couple of pictures. Both show things. At both movie news sites I visit they named the certain things in the title of the articles.
If you want spoilers, just go to Bloody Disgusting. I'm not visiting that site anymore until I've seen the movie.
It's been a while since I've been so looking forward to a movie and as a bit of a fanatic, I want to avoid any more details on the story.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:04 PM
ventricle

Quote:
From what I've happened to read, I think it'll be a mix of Alien(s) along with a storyline on the Engineer or Alien origin story.
Ridley Scott said everyting will be explained in this movie. Or maybe he meant this movie and the two sequels.

Anyway, trailer came out a few days ago. And before that a couple of pictures. Both show things. At both movie news sites I visit they named the certain things in the title of the articles.
If you want spoilers, just go to Bloody Disgusting. I'm not visiting that site anymore until I've seen the movie.
It's been a while since I've been so looking forward to a movie and as a bit of a fanatic, I want to avoid any more details on the story.
Sounds like you are a real Bloody Disgusting customer (whom they value). If you value the site, you should submit your complaint to Bloody Disgusting (you can find the submit spot easy). Let them know you're a regular visitor, and you now have to avoid their site for unannounced spoilers. They'll clean it up if customers complain.

Last edited by Sculpt; 12-28-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:33 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg moon.jpg (29.2 KB, 14 views)