Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-13-2010, 03:41 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Has to be The Gate.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Now she has us.

convent erotica

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 10-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned

The black and white minstrel show?
Old 10-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Ok, in another part of this movie, (or maybe this is from a different movie all together, I don't know) A man breaks into this room in a building because there's something in there he wants, I don't know, maybe he was trying to rob it? As the intruder slowly ventures into the room and searches about an older man spins around in a chair. The intruder pulls a switchblade and the old guy sitting down reveals a shotgun and says "how nice of you to bring a knife to a gun fight." then he blows him away.
Isn't that the scene where Sean Connery gets it at the end of The Untouchables?
Old 10-14-2010, 07:29 AM
HDC Resident Cynic

St. Elmo's Fire
Old 10-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Little Boo

90s demon comedy

Looking for a cheesy movie from, I think, the mid 90s. It is not the cheesy demon movie with the guy who played Malory's boyfriend on Family Ties)

It was definitely more goofy and funny than scary but it was demon-themed. It takes place in "modern day." No real major actors that I can recall. There are these two guys who are kind of demon-hunter, ghost buster type guys. One guy is is the main character and is more serious and the other guy is kind of the jocky, screw up type guy. It definitely has some of the typical buddy movie type elements.

Plotwise, as best as I can remember there were various lesser demons that were either possessing people or they just appeared as regular people. I want to say that the demons just sort of looked like humans and then sort of popped out of their skins a la Guyver, but maybe I'm just thinking of Guyver.

They had contact with some sort of mentor figure who is kind of hefner-esque but he dies and is then reincarnated as an approximately twelve year old boy who lives in a cave, but still retains his prior lifestyle. He smokes cigars, is surrounded by beautiful women, bemoans the fact that he's a 12 year old boy, etc. This is really just one scene but it sticks in my head.

The whole demon thing is being run by some kind of sorceror/wizard guy. The wizard guy captures the main characters girlfriend (of course) and takes her to his mansion. He performs a ritual which awakens/summons some sort of super demon which the two guys fight. The demon is essentially a bad cgi dragon. This was definitely early days for cgi and they blew most of the non-existent budget on the demon. In the end they prevail and the guy gets the girl. I remember there is a final scene where the sidekick guy stops in a gas station and meets up with some hot girl and I'm pretty sure we may know from earlier in the movie that she's a demon.

Any ideas?
Old 10-15-2010, 09:32 AM
The Andraculoid

Looking for this movie. Not sure if its 80s or 90s. Probably 80s. But this woman gets locked in a mall with a guy that carries an ax with him and he stalks her through this mall. The only real part I remember about this movie is her going into a room and a baboon being in that room and her being scared.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:57 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
Looking for this movie. Not sure if its 80s or 90s. Probably 80s. But this woman gets locked in a mall with a guy that carries an ax with him and he stalks her through this mall. The only real part I remember about this movie is her going into a room and a baboon being in that room and her being scared.
I don't know about this at all...but back in the day at the video hire place, a few times I picked up the cover to something called "Chopping Mall" which would seem an appropriate title for what you've described...?
On the baboon thing, there WAS a horror film I saw a while ago where something like a baboon was after people...shakma or something like that?
Anyways, this is probably of no help.

I have one.
Not a horror movie, I'd say late 80's early 90's, kind of had the feel of a "tv movie" or "miniseries" but I could be wrong there.
All I remember was that it was about a girl and a boy (girl was teen, boy was a bit younger) facing off against some poachers?
Just had a brief thought of it...though cannot remember much at all.
May have been set in Africa, though the cast was white...
Old 10-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Little Boo

Need helping finding name of movie

i dont remember the actors in it but its recent. its about a girl and her sister who are suspicious of their dads mom or nurse...in the end the sister turns out to be in the girls imagination and she kills the girl...can someone help please :]
Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 AM
No, fuck YOU

It's either The Uninvited or A Tale Of Two Sisters.

WHO'S BAD?!!

:cool:

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods