Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-17-2020, 01:37 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoreMoribito33 View Post
I going to try this ask again for this short film or possible just a video of a movie or something random. It takes place in modern times and remembers being shot like a film. Its of girl who is wearing a one-piece swimsuit is swimming lounging around on a wooden raft that has a hut on top of it. After a few mintues, she jumps in to the water when she gets devoured by a monster or creature. I know this is not from the movie "Beneath" or "Creepshow 2" Can anyone help me?
Kraken (2006) maybe?
Old 03-17-2020, 05:06 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Kraken (2006) maybe?
Nope. Not from that movie. I personally believe its a short horror film than anything.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:57 AM
Little Boo

TV show from 1970s about man who would not die

I have been carrying this memory around with me for over 40+ years and I have to put it to rest... Sometime during the 1970s my brother made me watch what I remember as a Night Gallery episode about a man who would not die. It scared the living daylights out of me and I still remember it to this day well not so much the show but the fear. I am trying to figure out the show and episode so I can watch it again and get rid of this memory. What I remember is that it had James Coburn in it as a man who would not die and I remember they put him in a well but he came back to life. Now I am not sure if it was Night Gallery or if it was James Coburn because I cannot find anything like that but I thought I might try here to see if anyone can help identify this show so I can watch it again and hopefully put this fear to bed once and for all...
Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
Jennifer
Old 04-25-2020, 10:16 AM
Little Boo

Looking for help to find a movie.

*Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.*>*Horror Movie Discussion*>*Latest Horror Movies*Post New Thread

Welcome,*Surge2477.
You last visited: Today at*11:59 AM

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

User CPFAQCommunity*CalendarNew PostsSearch*Quick Links*Log Out

Preview

Looking for help to find a movie.

Hello everyone. I'm trying to figure the name of a movie. I can't remember anyone in the film. I believe it was in the early to mid 90's.
The details I can remember are young Americans in some city in Europe. It seemed as if some type of satanic cult dwelled within this city. One of the Americans was captured and taken to be some sort of sacrifice. The surviving American remained in this village because he was told in ONE YEAR his friend would return back to life. It turned out the dead friend returned to be some sort of monster and killed his surviving friend.*

Does anyone know of such a film? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Little Boo

Movie I saw in early 90s on VHS

Hello

I'm looking for a movie I barely remember. So don't consider anything here as fact. In this movie there was some group of people wandering in some building (basement) (also perhaps in others strange places or dimensions even) and there was this scene: a woman found some gold and started to pick it up and after a while this gold had turned into worms (insects or maggots maybe).

I saw the movie in some early 90s, so I may assume that it was from 80s or maybe even 70s. VHS casette was quite old so I don't think the movie was from 90s but who knows.

Polish translation of title was "Misterium grozy" which literally means "Mystery play of terror" (if that makes any sense) or something like that, but I can't find anything with this title as it was some pirated VHS with amateur title translation.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:57 PM
This is a test

Nothing ringing a bell with me
Old 05-10-2020, 10:45 PM
No, fuck YOU

Prince of Darkness maybe.
Old 05-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Little Boo

Unfortunatelly it's not a Prince of Darnkess. No gold into bugs scene. That movie had gloomier atmosphere. An I think the evil in this movie was the house itself. People was trapped in the house and possibly there was some portals to others dimensions.

Some more details from my brother. The girl who found the gold was blonde half-naked chick :)

But it was long time ago and you know how memory works.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:22 PM
No, fuck YOU

Waxwork?
Old 05-18-2020, 10:51 AM
Little Boo

Nope, it's not Waxwork unfortunately. No insects scene :( Somebody suggested that title on the other forum :)

Last edited by Xavier_Velo; 05-18-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods