Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-23-2013, 05:52 AM
Little Boo

Unhappy

Ahh it's not that one...there weren't any actors/actresses of note in it and im pretty sure it took place in the 70s-80s. There also werent any kids....
Old 08-23-2013, 06:52 AM
HDC's old chick

Well, sorry, that's all I got.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation Looking for a zombie film- cant remember the name

Hello Horror.com I am a new member!

For the past few years I have been trying to find this either later 80s or early 90s zombie film, and I just cant remember its name.

The last time I watched it was in 1995 or so on VHS so here is what I remember of it and maybe you guys can help me out:

*It starts off with some kind of satanic ritual in a secluded farm house. There is an middle aged man and his wife. He turns into a zombie/demon and kills his wife. The farmhouse explodes (or catches fire, I cant remember specifically which).
*Group of young guys and girls come to the farmhouse years later.
*The film is essentially the group vs zombies/demons.
*The zombies bleed a lot of yellow pus.
*There is a last stand fight during the film with two guys back to back, one has a shotgun. One guy roundhouses a zombies' head off.
*In the end a demon appears (son of Satan I think).

Any idea what film this is? My brother and I have been cracking our heads trying to remember! It would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Little Boo

Movie with midgets

I rented a movie once at Blockbuster on dvd. I know it was some time between 2002-2006.Okay all I remember about it was they had a cult or something at a high school. A group of midgets pull up in a car(they all worked at a theater show or mid evil times type place)I think the car may have been a really long car.Okay any help in finding this movie would be cool.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
I think that was Tom Petty's video for "Don't Come Around Here No More".

Just kidding, sorry, that doesn't ring a bell for me.
That video disturbs me, I too thought it was Gothic. Sorry.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I've got one.
Not a horror movie, but one I recall seeing part of.
I'd say it was comedy by the tone.

Walter Matthau, was talking about his previous marriages.
He then told a story about having married someone who was a man.
I just remember him saying very wryly, something like
"That's right, I married a faggot".

I wouldn't know one of his films from another really, he's a bit before my time.
(Aside from "Tastes funny...tastes like paint...and wood")
Though I've wondered about this one.
Plaza Suite?
Old 09-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Evil Puppy

Old 09-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Little Boo

Hi! I need help finding a specific horror film.

I wish I could give you more information, but a scene from a horror movie has burned itself in my brain for decades, and I need help in figuring it out.

I saw it in my early teens, which would be 80's era. It was on HBO or another pay cable channel, here's what I remember.

Color film, feels 70's ish. It is dark and a woman is getting attacked, I believe by several men. At one point dogs are released in the distance, and at least one of dogs mauls one of the woman's attackers.

While the man is on the ground, probably dying, the woman crawls over to him and slaps him repeatedly in the face.

I've always been a horror fan, even at a young age, but this scene creeped me out, and I ran from the room. It has haunted my mind for ages. Can someone help me find the name of this movie?

Thank you!
Jen
Old 09-16-2013, 02:57 PM
ventricle

I would have been watching in that time period and place. But sorry, that doesn't ring a bell. Could have been a Tales of the Crypt, which were horror ep shorts on HBO at the time. Probably would be a long list, but you could read a list of ep descriptions. If you caught the very beginning of this movie, you'd probably know if it was a film or Tales of the Crypt.

Last edited by Sculpt; 09-16-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Little Boo

What Movie is this??

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to find the name of an old horror film I saw when I was younger. It's about an older couple who live in a big eery house (maybe on a hill or cliff) and they take in young travelling girls. One girl discovers that the couple actually kill, cut up and eat the people they take in. They put their victim's body parts in food and feed it to the newcomers (I remember a scene cooking soup on the stove with maybe a foot in it). One girl tries to get away and is flagging down a car but it turns out to be the couple and they bring her back to the house.

This movie is quite old, probably 70's or earlier. Can anyone help me?!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods