Old 08-14-2018, 05:08 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Thank you! I just saw a picture of the baby that my mom sent to my phone and she is so adorable. She has the cutest little tomato-shaped head.
Awww. Does this little tomato head have a name yet? Congratulations Uncle!
Old 08-14-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Awww. Does this little tomato head have a name yet?
thats terrible you guys...

Last edited by Morningriser; 08-14-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:36 PM
Banned

Congratulations, LuvablePsycho!
Old 08-14-2018, 06:51 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Awww. Does this little tomato head have a name yet? Congratulations Uncle!
Yep she does, they decided on Katie Lee. :-)
Old 08-15-2018, 03:48 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Yep she does, they decided on Katie Lee. :-)
That's very pretty!
Old 08-15-2018, 09:40 AM
Banned

I got a really weird spark of inspiration last night while watching Family Guy. It was the episode where James Woods invites everyone to his mansion to apologize and the female news lady kills a bunch of people. For some reason I felt inspired and have started coming up with some ideas in my head for a new book about an old man who is extremely rich and he is either dying or has just died. He owns a huge mansion in the Alaskan wilderness where there is nothing for at least 100 miles in any direction except for dense wilderness. The man he has called for his children, two adult males and two adult females, and his grandson from a daughter who died a few years previously. His children were always extremely greedy and we're never nice to him or even had anything to do with him and his elderly years other than trying to get money from him but his grandson who is there always loved and appreciated him. So basically if he is still alive he is going to be there to tell them that he is dying and he has brought them there to choose who will receive his fortune as he is only giving it to one of them. since he knows they have always treated him terribly and were only concerned about his money he tells them that the money is hidden in the mansion and whoever gets to it and can successfully get off the property with it can have it. his children are so greedy that things are going to get really out of hand but that's really all I have so far other than the fact that all of his kids except for the daughter who died were adopted because when the old man was younger he was lonely and he knew women would only take advantage of him so instead of getting married he just adopted the kids but none of them know they were adopted. The daughter who was his came from a woman he fell in love with, the only woman he ever loved but shortly after his daughter was born, The mother died in a car crash. as a coincidence, The daughter also died in a car crash.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:44 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I got a really weird spark of inspiration last night while watching Family Guy. It was the episode where James Woods invites everyone to his mansion to apologize and the female news lady kills a bunch of people. For some reason I felt inspired and have started coming up with some ideas in my head for a new book about an old man who is extremely rich and he is either dying or has just died. He owns a huge mansion in the Alaskan wilderness where there is nothing for at least 100 miles in any direction except for dense wilderness. The man he has called for his children, two adult males and two adult females, and his grandson from a daughter who died a few years previously. His children were always extremely greedy and we're never nice to him or even had anything to do with him and his elderly years other than trying to get money from him but his grandson who is there always loved and appreciated him. So basically if he is still alive he is going to be there to tell them that he is dying and he has brought them there to choose who will receive his fortune as he is only giving it to one of them. since he knows they have always treated him terribly and were only concerned about his money he tells them that the money is hidden in the mansion and whoever gets to it and can successfully get off the property with it can have it. his children are so greedy that things are going to get really out of hand but that's really all I have so far other than the fact that all of his kids except for the daughter who died were adopted because when the old man was younger he was lonely and he knew women would only take advantage of him so instead of getting married he just adopted the kids but none of them know they were adopted. The daughter who was his came from a woman he fell in love with, the only woman he ever loved but shortly after his daughter was born, The mother died in a car crash. as a coincidence, The daughter also died in a car crash.
Kind of reminds me of an episode in The Twilight Zone called "The Masks", except in that story even the grandchildren of the old man were greedy monsters just like his daughter and her husband. Of course as is the cliche in all these types of stories he brought them to his mansion in his final moments to get his revenge on them for being so greedy.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Banned

I think I have a rough general idea of how it ends but I don't want to say anything else because I probably said too much already. Big brother is always watching...

Last edited by Morningriser; 08-15-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:46 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
I'll drop it, and every other principle I hold too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
I wasn't trying to do anything but have a conversation. All you've gone and done now is attract the attention of others that'll be blaming me and not you for something that you did.
One more incident and you're done and that's just coming from me. I can't speak for the other moderators

Old 08-15-2018, 06:40 PM
Banned

You're over a day late, I've moved on from this and already learned my lesson without being told again.