Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing

Old 03-27-2010, 09:32 AM
www.DarkRegions.com

Thumbs up Three horror books in trade paperback that you'll love

Howdy folks! Hope you don't mind if I tell you about three fantastic horror books that have been recently released in trade paperback edition. Here's what they are:

If you're not familiar with Jeffrey Thomas, he is the author of the excellent Letters from Hades novel, Voices from Hades collection and Punktown. He is renowned for creating bizarre and imaginative worlds. Check out the description page to learn more about the novel Thought Forms, which I guarantee you'll love.

Richard Gavin has been making a name for himself and for good reason. He has an extremely interesting and sophisticated voice. If you don't believe me, visit the description page and you can read an awesome story for free from The Darkly Splendid Realm entitled "Prowling Through Throated Chambers."

David B. Silva is a Bram Stoker award winning author. In this almost entirely original collection he writes about a small town in Northern California named, you guessed it, Kingston Mills. The beauty of this collection is that all the stories are connected, not just because they're all based in the same strange town but because of characters and events as well. This makes it an interesting and different read, definitely worth the purchase.

Join our ongoing horror books raffle at:
http://www.horrorbooksraffle.com
Old 03-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Thanks for the heads up, Chris. If you'd like a blurb or two or an Amazon review and can spare a PDF, I'd be glad to take a look at them.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Evil Dead

Looks interesting.

Tags
horror book, horror books, horror novel, horror stories, horror story