Old 10-13-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned

12 Days of Halloween Challenge

October 19th will be 12 days before Halloween. like in the Christmas song, each day a new gift was given every day of the 12 Days of Christmas. Starting with the first day of Halloween, October 19th, you will watch one movie and then on the 20th, the second day of Halloween, you will watch two movies all the way up until Halloween when you have the grueling task of watching 12 horror movies in a single day? They can be short films as it would be next to impossible to watch 12 movies in a single day. Is anyone up for the challenge?
Old 10-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I was expecting this to be a 12 Days of Christmas song parody game.

Like:

"On the first day of Halloween my true fear gave to me, a noose hanging in a dead tree!"
Old 10-13-2018, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I was expecting this to be a 12 Days of Christmas song parody game.

Like:

"On the first day of Halloween my true fear gave to me, a noose hanging in a dead tree!"
I got bored

On the first day of Halloween my true love gave to me a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the second day of Halloween my true love gave to me two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the third day of Halloween my true love gave to me three bloody nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the 4th day of Halloween my true love gave to me four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the 5th day of Halloween my true love gave to me five golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the sixth day of Halloween my true love gave to me 6 kinds of chocolate, five golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the 7th day of Halloween my true love gave to me 7 sips of absinthe, 6 kinds of chocolate, five golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the 8th day of Halloween my true love gave to me 8 Scary Movies, 7 sips of absinthe, 6 kinds of chocolate, 5 golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, 3 bloody nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the 9th day of Halloween my true love gave to me 9 haunted houses, 8 scary movies, 7 sips of absinthe, 6 kinds of chocolate, five golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

on the 10th day of Halloween my true love gave to me 10 monster masks, 9 haunted houses, 8 scary movies, 7 sips of absinthe, 6 kinds of chocolate, 5 golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice pasty

On the 11th day of Halloween my true love gave to me 11 black candles, 10 monster masks, 9 haunted houses, 8 Scary Movies, 7 sips of absinthe, 6 kinds of chocolate, 5 golden cauldrons, four angry Horseman, three bloody Nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

On the 12th day of Halloween my true love gave to me 12 Vampire Kisses, 11 black candles, 10 monster masks, 9 haunted Houses, 8 Scary Movies, 7 sips of absinthe, 6 kinds of chocolate, 5 golden cauldrons, for ur angry Horseman, 3 bloody nails, two baby snakes and a pumpkin spice Pasty

Last edited by Morningriser; 10-13-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:08 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I like that!

Not it's my turn.

On the first day of Halloween my true fear gave to me a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the second day of Halloween my true fear gave to me two black cats and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the third day of Halloween my true fear gave to me three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the fourth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the fifth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the sixth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the seventh day of Halloween my true fear gave to me seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the eighth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the ninth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the tenth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the eleventh day of Halloween my true fear gave to me eleven ghosts floating, ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the twelfth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me twelve bags of candy, eleven ghosts floating, ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

:D

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 10-13-2018 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Evil Dead

LuvPsy you pulled that outta yer head? Bruh you win! Your the Halloween King on this site dude.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:51 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
LuvPsy you pulled that outta yer head? Bruh you win! Your the Halloween King on this site dude.
Awww shucks...
Old 10-13-2018, 04:08 PM
Evil Dead

Drop some macabre freestyle on 'em cuz!
Old 10-13-2018, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
I like that!

Not it's my turn.

On the first day of Halloween my true fear gave to me a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the second day of Halloween my true fear gave to me two black cats and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the third day of Halloween my true fear gave to me three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the fourth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the fifth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me FIVE LAUGHING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the sixth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me six witches brewing, FIVE LAUGHING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the seventh day of Halloween my true fear gave to me seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the eighth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the ninth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the tenth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the eleventh day of Halloween my true fear gave to me eleven ghosts floating, ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the twelfth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me twelve bags of candy, eleven ghosts floating, ten flaming devils, nine howling werewolves, eight thirsty vampires, seven moaning zombies, six witches brewing, FIVE SCREAMING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

That was fucking awesome!u
Old 10-13-2018, 06:01 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
That was fucking awesome!u
Thanks guys!
Old 10-13-2018, 08:02 PM
ventricle

Quote:
I like that!

Not it's my turn.

On the fifth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me FIVE LAUGHING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

On the sixth day of Halloween my true fear gave to me six witches brewing, FIVE LAUGHING SKULLS!!! four jack-o-lanterns, three scary spiders, two black cats, and a noose hanging in a dead tree.

That was quite good! I could hear it in my head!