Old 08-28-2006, 03:02 PM
troll

Halloween in Orlando & a Horror Convention

Hey people I just want to let you know of something really cool happening this Halloween in Orlando. I know like most horror fans you are heading to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, but something cooler is going to be in town. Starting on the Friday the 13th there is a three day Horror Convention! I found it just by looking for other things to do when I am up there. It's called Screamfest! It is Florida's largest horror con with some really great guests. Personally I'm going to go and see Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero "Oscar Winner" FX Guru's of the best horror films ever made, plus heaps of other cool guests from Halloween, Friday the 13th, The Lost Boys, the Chiodo Brothers, Ken Foree "Dawn of the Dead" & "Devils Rejects", Tony Todd, Patricia Quinn and Rowdy Roddy Piper and the list goes on! Anyway thought you guys would like to know about it if you're heading down to Orlando for Halloween.

Here is the link if you guys want to check it out or get tickets. $30 dollars for the WHOLE weekend!

www.spookyempire.com

This will be my first horror convention, This is going to be the best month ever!

Last edited by troll; 08-28-2006 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:35 AM
Banned

Re: Halloween in Orlando & a Horror Convention

Quote:
Originally posted by troll
Hey people I just want to let you know of something really cool happening this Halloween in Orlando. I know like most horror fans you are heading to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, but something cooler is going to be in town. Starting on the Friday the 13th there is a three day Horror Convention! I found it just by looking for other things to do when I am up there. It's called Screamfest! It is Florida's largest horror con with some really great guests. Personally I'm going to go and see Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero "Oscar Winner" FX Guru's of the best horror films ever made, plus heaps of other cool guests from Halloween, Friday the 13th, The Lost Boys, the Chiodo Brothers, Ken Foree "Dawn of the Dead" & "Devils Rejects", Tony Todd, Patricia Quinn and Rowdy Roddy Piper and the list goes on! Anyway thought you guys would like to know about it if you're heading down to Orlando for Halloween.

Here is the link if you guys want to check it out or get tickets. $30 dollars for the WHOLE weekend!

www.spookyempire.com

This will be my first horror convention, This is going to be the best month ever!

nice lineup ... Ken Foree is a blast ..very friendly..
Old 08-29-2006, 08:12 AM
in a sheep field.

Send a message via MSN to punk666 Send a message via Yahoo to punk666
theres nothing like that where i live :(
Old 08-29-2006, 09:53 AM
troll

trust me it is worth the trip, Universals Horror nights, and screamfest! Florida's largest horror con, this is really going to be the place to be. It Christmas for me. I even have a friend from Australia coming to it. Number one hoilday for me!