Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Evil Dead

I agree!

HAIL SATAN!!!
High Priest Wise
Old 03-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Undead

First one was great. Played a lot more with suspense and did well at it. I also prefered the "personality" of the Crepper in the first movie. Not truly a monster or a serial killer, some kinda twisted mix between both. We didn't saw it much too, making it more mysterious, a bit like Jason in the earlier installment of the F13 serie.

Second one was just ok. Mope closer to the "teen" horror genre. The creeper was too much of a beast into this one though. Pretty far away from the crazy truck driver from the first movie. I prefered the JC1 Creeper. The ending though was funny as hell in the second one, having the old farmer sitting in front of the "sleeping" creeper, waiting for it to awake. It was a nice flash.

All in all, nothing to go crazy about, but I've seen a lot worst than these two movies.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:49 AM
That fucking Guy...

"They should have ripped that mother fucker's balls off!"
...You and your HAIL SATAN shit...They should have ripped yer daddys balls off before he ever had the chance to bust the nut that became you, assboy.

"First one was great. Played a lot more with suspense and did well at it. "

- Agreed, it (along with final destination) was a nice, and long overdue break from the scream clones. My only complaints about the first one are
1: It was too short.
2: The "cut short" ending....and JC2 sure didn't make up for it IMO.

-B
Old 03-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
[B- Agreed, it (along with final destination) was a nice, and long overdue break from the scream clones. My only complaints about the first one are
1: It was too short.
2: The "cut short" ending....and JC2 sure didn't make up for it IMO.

-B [/B]
Most of it goes with my thought on it too. Indeed, Final Destination was one relief of the teeny horror theme.

It was of course way too short, but the new "unwritten" standars of trying to fit a movie in 1H30 - 1H45 brings us these kind of deceptions. Not to mention it gives them the opportunity to sell more DVDs by adding some "unreleased footage". In the case of JC2, if you saw the extra footage, it makes you wonder what kind of idiot decided to cut it off!!
And yes, the ending blew the movie's atmosphere. Sad, but it could have been a lot worst.
Old 03-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Evil Dead

stupid

jeepers creepers is the dumbest fucking movie
Old 05-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Evil Dead

Ur rong!! i thought it waz one of the best movies ive ever seen! i live any kind of horror, and im ashamed to say this, but teen-style is one of my faves...but the classics are even better. Anyway, the hilight of this movie for me was the end of the 1st one, havnt see the second yet...Ay1 know where i can get a pic like the last shot of the movie? u know, the guys eyes...or lack there of...

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by
Old 05-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Fool's follow

Send a message via Yahoo to feral cat
The first half of the first movie with the truck was pure class ... after that its down hill!

I did not know the directer was a kiddy abuser ... I wish I had never paid money to see this movie now WTF is he doing being employed by the industry there are loads of directors out there that dont fuck kids ... That really pisses me off! There are people who do more time for weed related offences than this c*nt who touches up kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ispitonyourmovie.com

REVIEWS

isoymAsia

Forum
Old 05-20-2004, 11:37 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
i thought jeepers creepers was pretty cool actually, but i havent seen the second one....
Old 05-21-2004, 09:03 AM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
Re: Jeepers Creepers?!?

Quote:
Originally posted by otis
Does anyone think this is one of the shittest teen movies there is? I can not stand either one. I have to admit the second is better, but i still hate them. Why are these movies rated so well?
i liked it
Old 05-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Horror Fan

Great beginning, kind of started to fizzle toward the end. That chick is hot though. :cool: