Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rtbd
Why dont they just ban 42ndStreetFreak he has started arguements in other threads as well. And he keeps leaving me messages saying how he is gonna fuck me up and shit. this guy needs to be banned from this site. he started this when he came in and was giving his opinion on the movies i listed when there wasnt even a question asking if you liked them are not. the question was where there any horror movies in the 90's

Lies...Lies. All I did was send you back the inane, insulting, written by a retard guestbook entry you wasted time posting on my site you sad sack of pus.

And Urge loves morons like you on here, he nurtures them because he has a warm spot in his heart for charity cases, always has had.
So don't think too much of it you worthless little child.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Banned

I will becuse i am gonna be the bigger person even though i am only 9 and ignore him i just cant believe a 34 year old woudl argue with a 9 year old. Must have no life to do that . Anyways he is on ignore for now on . maybe now i can enjoy this very nice site which i love coming to. and one more thing mister 42ndStreetFreak i am not a guy , man are what ever you called me i am a girl freakin moron
Old 08-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
I will becuse i am gonna be the bigger person even though i am only 9 and ignore him i just cant believe a 34 year old woudl argue with a 9 year old. Must have no life to do that . Anyways he is on ignore for now on . maybe now i can enjoy this very nice site which i love coming to. and one more thing mister 42ndStreetFreak i am not a guy , man are what ever you called me i am a girl freakin moron
YOU'RE a girl?? Blimey, the Human Race has slipped back a few thousand years!
Don't breed for Christ's sake!

And if you are 9, you should not even be here, you should not even be watching these films and guess what you knuckle dragger?? You shouldn't have your date of birth as 1971!

Am i unpleasent to disgraceful, moronic children who think they can infest this place? YES. And I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.

If the shit this 'girl' has been posting is the level you want then fine...Give the throwback a big kiss.

Quote:
i am a girl freakin moron
I could not have put it better if I tried!!

OUT!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Fuck you. Do you know what that means? Have the boys at school taught you that one yet?

(I got your back, 42nd.)
Old 08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Banned

Why of course i know what that means. bye bye you are on ignore too
Old 08-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

i smell a rat
Old 08-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
lets just close this worthless piece of shit thread ?
good idea
Closed Thread