Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-05-2006, 11:07 AM
wdmagic

Unhappy [found] Need info on horror tv show 1980s?

Ive got the polts to 2 horror tv shows, but I dont know the name of the episode or what tvshow series it is. I will list all info I have, please help this has been bugging me for 20 years or so.

Episode : ?? toy soldier ???
a boy gets a toy soldier from his mother I think, and he plays with it behind a barn in a sandpile. the fater finds it and takes it away, somehow the boy gets it back and leaves it in the sandpile. the next day there are more toy soldiers, the fater gets mad and takes all of those, later more toy soldiers appear at the sand pile each new day, and their supprisingly realistic, father questions boy where he got them, one night fater is furious about toy soldiers, he decieds to go destoy them at night, when he goes into barn, there is a literal war going on, with miniture helocopters, whole army of toy soldiers, they all kill the father. really cool special effects, but very bloody, this show from what I can remember was in color and believe it was shown around 1980. more info on show name at bottom

episode : ??
this one I have very little to go on, I only saw maybe 3 minutes of it. the ending. a man arrives at a store on the side of the road at night, he walks to the back side of the store where there is an old drink machine coffee/coke? its the kind that drops cups and pours drink into cup. he puts in money but nothing happens. he starts banging on machine, beating the crap out of it. finally the machine opens up, sucks the guy in, closes, drops a cup, and pours the guys blood into it. this was very sick. not sure if this was same tv show but I beleive it was.

NOW about the tv show, I do remember how the intro to the show went, it started out with a olderman talking the picture on the tv looked like an old bathroom mirror, while the man talked about the show coming up, the mirror opened and there was a hanging lightbulb with a pull chain that was ?red? possibly purple, but I think red hanging inside the medicine cabinet behind the mirror, the light changed from on to off or vice versa, and the back of the medicine cabinet disappeared and the show played from that point of view, becoming larger till it filled the screen.

thats all I can remember, if anyone knows the name of this tv show or the name of the episodes it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by wdmagic; 08-06-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Evil Dead

This might be "Darkroom" with James Coburn
Old 08-06-2006, 06:21 PM
wdmagic

THATS IT :)

oh thank you thank you thank you
it was eipsode #6 Siege of 31 August
found it on the imdb, it only had 13 shows so it probly will never hit the reruns, but ive found it now. I can check that off my list. on 42 more things to remove off the list so I dont go crazy hehe.
thanks everyone, PS heres the link

http://www.tv.com/darkroom/show/2295...=episodes;morehttp://www.tv.com/darkroom/show/2295...=episodes;more
Old 08-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Scares Little Kids

It is Darkroom.
It was a pleasant refreshment to view at the end of monotonous school day.

yes I love,
and true love will never die