Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
word infection

Send a message via AIM to virus five
Heh.

I remember in high school, if someone wore a shirt from a band, but didn't own every single album, they were ridiculed endlessly.

It's strange how many dumb people there are in a place of learning and education.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:52 AM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
Oasis and Jessica Simpson Piss me off. I hate egos...........
Old 05-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by virus five
Heh.

I remember in high school, if someone wore a shirt from a band, but didn't own every single album, they were ridiculed endlessly.

It's strange how many dumb people there are in a place of learning and education.
wouldn't that be why they are the place of learning and education in the first place?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
word infection

Send a message via AIM to virus five
Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
wouldn't that be why they are the place of learning and education in the first place?
Yeah, but after 10+ years of school, you'd think that people would learn how to interact with each other.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Evil Dead

Re: People who piss you off about music

Quote:
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
ok now im at school with my friends and this girl buts in and says "Slipknot sucks" because i was wearing a t-shirt with them on it. So i ask "have you ever heard any of their songs" she says "no" so i say "Well your not just heavy enough for it". Then she says "i listen to heavy music" and i say "like what" she says "Linkin Park" WHAT THE HELL??????
Now i was sitting down at lunch today aswell and this kid comes up to me and says "I like slipknot that song Duality is hella sick" so i ask " Isn't surfacing good to" he says "What?". At this point i knew he wasn't a true fan so i told him to "Fuck off"

You're just as much as a dusch then. People have their own tastes. Just cause some dumb chick buts in on you and says they suck, i suppose thats a good reason to say something only because she doesn't know what shes talking about. But by the actual comments you have made here you are just as much as a retarded than they MIGHT have been. People are going to ignorant no matter what.. it's always going to be around. Either try to help them "oh you've never heard any of their tracks? I'll make you a cd and then you can tell much how much you hate them" or blow it off. By responding the way you did, you may even be worse than they were. You have complete control and you act like a jack ass, confusing even more people.

meh never mind... this is pointless

thats what i hate closemindedness
Old 05-17-2005, 12:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Kitty Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty
these kids on red act like they actually kno evanescence they only know my immortal i mean come on !
Old 05-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
There's hip-hop and then there's gangster rap. Gangster rap sucks. But bands like Jurassic 5 and Lyrics Born are pretty damn good

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:41 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by Kitty
these kids on red act like they actually kno evanescence they only know my immortal i mean come on !

red? what the hell are you talijng about kitty. no one here goes to CVMS moron

when prep ppl thing they listen to hardcore shit then say that blink182, GC, trapt and nickelback is heavymetal..that is gay beyond all reason
Old 05-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally posted by friday13thfan
red? what the hell are you talijng about kitty. no one here goes to CVMS moron

when prep ppl thing they listen to hardcore shit then say that blink182, GC, trapt and nickelback is heavymetal..that is gay beyond all reason
AGREED!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2005, 05:01 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
Re: People who piss you off about music

Quote:
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
ok now im at school with my friends and this girl buts in and says "Slipknot sucks" because i was wearing a t-shirt with them on it. So i ask "have you ever heard any of their songs" she says "no" so i say "Well your not just heavy enough for it". Then she says "i listen to heavy music" and i say "like what" she says "Linkin Park" WHAT THE HELL??????
Now i was sitting down at lunch today aswell and this kid comes up to me and says "I like slipknot that song Duality is hella sick" so i ask " Isn't surfacing good to" he says "What?". At this point i knew he wasn't a true fan so i told him to "Fuck off"
the people that piss me off are the "Its not as good as their first cd" people, and i am one of them sometimes, but if thats the case i go and listen the the bands first cd and shut my mouth about their new stuff, unless of course it is nin