Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 01-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Banned

Random Thread of the Subconcious

I am mostly posting this for me and all my deeper thinking and such, for a lack of a better term. I would just like to be able to have somewhere to post my thoughts, pictures, videos and whatever else when it comes to the subject of the subconscious, psychedelic drugs, shamanism, and so on. I welcome anyone and everyone to post what you would like here as well because I love good debates. I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but I will say it now to avoid having to say it later, whatever you post in here, do it knowing that it will probably be up for debate and while I ask everyone who does post in here to do it respectfully, unless the admins has any other restrictions, I don't mind the talk of religion and politics as they do play a key role in some of the subject matter that will be brought up in here at times. I just ask that everyone be respectful and know your boundaries.

First of all, this is a great documentary about DMT and its effect on your mind and body and the most unlikely places you find DMT.

Old 01-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Banned

How did we get here? (My video is public for everyone!)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00012523247302
Old 01-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Banned

So this came for me today...

Now I just need to wait for the dark to show me the light.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190109_161206.jpg (12.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Morningriser; 01-10-2019 at 07:40 AM.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:50 AM
Banned

Find everything within yourself that makes you who you are whether it be a big part of your life or small. Now imagine your creative side. Apply your creativity to your interests and create something positive.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Banned

People need to understand there is a difference between a shaman and a guru. A shaman is a white (intensions, not skin color) witchdoctor of sorts but focuses on spiritual healing through natural herbs and remedies, which do include psychedelic medicines. A guru promotes peace and living in total Harmony which can be achieved through meditation and the sharing of knowledge. A guru could be compared to a monk, as most of them already are. Many of them don't even believe in psychedelic medicine as they see it as a deterrent of what your mind could possibly achieve.

While the major difference between the two is that the shaman, which is a western practice, derives from a combination of Eastern Asian and South American natives which more or less combined in North America and created the Native American race and culture we learn about today.

The guru, originally comes from the Indian Hindu culture which overtime spread into Eastern Asia and became a common link and bond with Buddhism.

I state the difference between the two because lately I have had people approach me (elsewhere)
and tell me that some of the things I say are too aggressive for someone who wants to become a practicing shaman. Just because that is the path I seek, it doesn't mean I have to live my life like I am a Buddhist monk. All it means is that I try to see the world from a higher perspective and try to sympathize with everyone and their specific needs. In doing so I wish to spread enlightenment in the form of mind opening experiences.

I want to be the Johnny Appleseed of opening minds to higher perspective through the powers of nature that our higher authorities have feared since their discoveries.

Your own personal inner peace is out there. If you want it.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:30 PM
Banned

So I think I can finally describe my mushroom trip in much better detail and meaning.

Okay so as I had stated before, the song Jambi by Tool was playing and I was staring at my television screen with a bunch of psychedelic colors and imagery in patterns. As the song is picking up near the end right before the guitar solo with the wah pedal, different colored dragons started spiraling out of the television towards me and I knew they were coming to take me. As they got closer, the song ended and as wings for Marie, the next song started playing, it had that really slow low bass line with thunder and everything around me started getting dark except for the dragons who are spiraling closer but I breathed air out my nose and the dragons backed away. They were as if smoke though. The air blew the smoke away is how it appeared but they quickly reformed and started blowing fire out their noses which also look like smoke but a translucent Orange. The Dragons Were green, yellow and red and as they are getting closer, a solid gold fiery dragon flies past them and over my head. It didn't acknowledge me but then it disappeared. At this point the room was getting darker and I started kind of feeling like the world was collapsing on me and then suddenly the music acted as if it was a skipping record on the same couple of notes and then as the dragons got literally right in my face I knew that I was going to be shown hell. By this point most people who come into this unprepared would think they were dying, my ego was laughing and mocking the idea out loud though and I actually kind of regret that not because of what happened, but because I was mocking the experience and now I feel somewhat ashamed of that.

As the world continued closing in on me, I kept seeing flashes of skulls and fire in my head and then suddenly things started lighting back up again and the Psychedelic imagery on the television started coming closer but not like it was coming to me but like I was coming to it. It was spiraling towards me and then suddenly I felt my body begin to spiral inward. It didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable, in fact, it felt warm and pleasant and homie as if I had been there before. I felt like I was just spinning somewhere but not here for a while and then suddenly it's like everything became mechanical and I started spiralling upwards around what appeared to be a middle finger and as I was spiraling up it I started hearing a chant in my head. I cannot remember exactly what it was but it had something to do with life being a joke and you can't understand the punchline until it's over and it kept getting faster and louder and more intense as I started feeling and hearing everything all at once that I had ever experienced in life and it's like I was trying my best to get to the end of it to find out what comes after because in my trip and in my mind I thought I was dead but I was at complete peace with that. Suddenly as this chanting gets close to its climax, I feel like there are others in a room with me and they too are waiting to get to the end of it because in my mind and in theirs we were telling ourselves the only purpose in life is to fuck. After this I blacked out and woke up.

I think this was my subconscious's way of telling me I focus way too much on sex and wanting sex and women and I have made that the meaning of my life and existence. I have since realized that in a way that's true but not the way I always perceived it. The meaning of life is to reproduce in order to preserve and act as stewards to Mother Earth in order to preserve the planet. That is the meaning of life. I feel like we serve no other purpose on the bigger picture than to keep Earth going.

Last edited by Morningriser; 01-17-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

I have come to the conclusion that the Gold fiery Dragon I saw was my spirit animal. While doing some research, I found this...

The Dragon is cloaked with mystique and sewn together by the many legends and folklore surrounding its history. This powerful and mesmerizing creature has been the inspiration for countless books, poems, art, movies and other expressive mediums. The Dragon has been well respected in many cultures and is either honored or greatly feared.

The Dragon is one of the most powerful totems. Dragon has a diverse range of qualities, emotions and traits giving it a number of different meanings. Most often it carries a reminder of strength, courage and fortitude. Dragons are messengers of balance and magic. If dragon has arrived in your life, it asks that you tap into your psychic nature and allow yourself to view the world through the eyes of wonder and mystery.

I hope to take another Spirit Journey soon. I see what it's doing. Each profound psychedelic trip I take, I have went a little deeper each time. With the mushrooms I finally pierced through and now that there is a open path, I'm ready to jump in headfirst.
Old 01-26-2019, 11:47 AM
Banned

Has anyone ever had an out-of-body experience on mushrooms or any other psychedelics?
Old 01-26-2019, 02:03 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Has anyone ever had an out-of-body experience on mushrooms or any other psychedelics?
Not from any ingestion, but I think I had an out-of-body while dreaming, but it could have been my imagination. I'm just going by the experience, which didn't provide any proof for me. When I was in college I read a book on astral projection and more or less completed it's practices, so I had a fair idea of what it was.

I think I mentioned before, I read the actual experiment (peer review journal) of Carl Jung testing a shaman. Had the shaman in one office to 'trance journey' into the next office and write down what he saw. I don't want to misquote any details, as that was a long time ago, but I think I read he was 'successful'.

Last edited by Sculpt; 02-06-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:47 PM
Banned

It sounds like you had a lucid dream which in a sense it is a trip in its own. As some time has passed though I have started remembering more and more of my mushroom trip. I was stuck in a loop as if everything, the history of the universe, was just very rapidly repeating itself over and over like in that episode of Futurama where they traveled so far into the future the universe restarted, only it just kept happening and happening and happening at an extremely rapid pace. There were so many beautiful colors and ancient symbols which I did not recognize where once I had time to realize what was going on, I knew it would never end but it was the most beautiful and satisfying feeling I ever had because in doing so, you realize that even though we are our own separate pieces, us along with everything else in existence, this universe or Beyond, is all connected as one and that one is God. It felt as if I had been there before and I was becoming reacquainted with things I had been away from for a long time and had forgotten a lot about the place. It almost makes me wonder if we can choose to be reborn but in the world we are in now and that world are two separate memories, if that makes sense. It has me believing also, if you are to kill yourself or die under really fucked up circumstances, you wouldn't be going to hell, but you would be taking that burden or pain with you and it will torture you forever because when you are in that Loop it will never end. I entered the loop peacefully so therefore I remained peaceful.

It's funny trying to explain things like this to people who have never had the experience or people like Christians who are stuck in their ways and cannot be convinced, but I assure you, I saw heaven and Heaven literally is a kingdom. Imagine you are God and you can literally have whatever you want whenever you wanted the way you wanted. That's what it was. It began as everything moving so quickly in a spiral and the spiral was ascending upward and as I got closer and closer going a light began getting brighter and brighter and it was like ascending to heaven in the Bible, and I kept saying to myself over and over " this cannot be, but it is" and I was trying to convince myself at all costs that it wasn't heaven but I finally came to a point where I was able to stop talking to myself and realize that it was Heaven. During this point I wasn't scared, nor was I ever, not because I knew it was a trip and because it wasn't real, but because it was so beautiful and amazing and I didn't want it to end and whether people believe me or not, when we die, it won't end and we will literally have whatever we want, including even bringing people back to us that we lost, of course it would be our own personal heaven and wouldn't actually apply to them personally, but it would still be yours.

I've been doing some research and I am starting to realize just what an important symbol mushrooms actually are in the Bible. Their first mentioned in Exodus as the Manna From Heaven and that is what Moses and his people ate when they were in the desert. There is even very old paintings of Jesus, like 1500 years ago or so, of him with mushrooms and it is also believed that in the Bible That's we're all of these crazy Miracles and visions and everything else came from, which actually makes a lot of sense. And now that I think about it, Revelations is a complete mushroom trip. The way God's throne room is described with the circling and spiraling cherubs, is a total representation of the loop that I was just speaking of.

We are all going to be okay guys. Despite everything we are going through, hell on Earth, literally, we will know absolute perfection when we die. Maybe it will be in our own minds or souls or what have you, but something so beautiful and so perfect that cannot even begin to be put in words, awaits us. I'm not going all Christian or anything, because there is a lot of things in the Bible I don't agree with, but I can finally truly say that there is a God.