Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Child of Darkness

MonsterVision

I don't know how many remember, but back in the early 90's TNT had a thing called monstervision where every saturday night they'd have an al night marathon of monster movies. Every night would have a theme like all Haryhousen movies or my personal favorite, their Godzilla bash for new years. They also had magician/comedians Penn and Teller host it as night watchmen. Then came the best known part of the whole run. It was hosted by Joe Bob Brigs full time. But sadly, in the early 2000's monstervision went off the air. After watching some old stuff, I really start to miss these days. I really think monstervision should come back and it should be on spike tv cause let's face it, TNT has gone to shit and it would'nt survive on there these days. They could do some of the old themes from the past to start with. But they could also do others like

-Universal Monsters Night
-Killer Toys Attack Night
-Cult Classic Night

But even if everyone agreed with me, they still could'nt do it because they don't own the rights to a lot of movies. But I still say it's a good idea, any thoughts?