Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-09-2021, 07:25 PM
I am the turtle lord

Who Done It (Mystery Game)

As we all well know all my game threads die within the week they are made but I want to try this idea out anyway.

I kinda wanted to make a clue sort of deal maybe Idk.

This will require a daily visit to the thread to progress im the mystery.

How to play

Need at least 4 players

3 suspects and one dead one (not literally of course)

Since we have 4 players in this example there will be four rooms

Bedroom: candle stick
Kitchen: knife
Study: pistol
Game Room: weapon, broken bottle

Everyone picks a room. For themselves. At the end of each daily session players move to new rooms.

(Example post)
Player1
I pick game room
Player2
I pick kitchen
Etc.

This will be done in orderly fashion so that there is no confusion

Now the murderer picks a weapon that is attached to the room he chooses as seen way up there above. Now the murderer can take his weapon of choice in any room he chooses so pay attention to what rooms people go into it is one of the easy and yet most confusing clues. The murderer can kill his victim any time he wants but if he is smart he should wait for the rooms to cycle a few times

As an innocent character you only have the ability of
Accusing another player.

Only one player can accuse another player daily. The accused player is contained in one room and is immobile till the next day ( unless he gets murdered)

The murder
When the murderer chooses a victim he PMS me who he killed then I will post the victims name the next day and how he died.
Once the murderer kills his victim he can decide whether to keep his weapon or exchange it for another when he changes rooms to mix it up a bit and cover his tracks a little.

(I can't participate in being a character but I will notify the player that is the murderer or thief through pm and lay out the clues. Now note every day you don't find the culprit somebody may die and cannot play until the next game)

Murderer wins when there is only one innocent left

Innocents win when murderer is accused and confined.

Again make notes on what rooms everyone has been in this is the clue that can catch the culprit

This game may never get off the ground but may as well try something new.

Last edited by anglewitch; 09-09-2021 at 07:28 PM.