Old 06-17-2018, 12:43 AM
Evil Dead

Poison/Cheap Trick/Pop Evil on 6/15/18.
Good shows by all three
Old 06-24-2018, 12:36 AM
Evil Dead

Barry Goodreau's Engine Room 6/23/18. Really good retro of all of Barry's career from Boston, his 1980 solo Lp, Orio n The Hunter, RTZ, Delp and Goodreau and Engine Room.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:04 AM
Evil Dead

Jim Messina 7/14/18. Really good show with Messina and exceptional band providing a solid night of music. Meet and greet afterwards.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:12 AM
Evil Dead

B.J Thomas 7/28/18. Excellent show and even if the man is in his mid 70's, voice still strong and vibrant. Very good band aided immeasurably a three piece Horn section. Second row almost dead center after eating out made this a nice Date night with the wife.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Evil Dead

Justin Hayward 8/4/18. Great show by Moody Blues mailman, with his solo work and many MB songs included.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:58 AM
Evil Dead

Collective Soul/Soul Asylum-8/10/18. SA were OK, CS rocked it and had an almost psychedelic screen presentation enhanced by Ed Roland (My wife was amazed at how much he looks like Joe Walsh now) constantly flashing the "Peace" sign. Three Doors Down were the headliner, but it's been a long week and didn't want to fight the crowd on the way out, so just these two.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:30 AM
Evil Dead

John Lodge-10/19/18. Pretty rocking set by Moody Blues bassist/vox.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Evil Dead

BLUE OYSTER CULT-Capital Center for the Arts, Concord NH 11/3/18

Third time in a little over a year and they just keep getting better. After a employee of the Cap Center laid out basic info, another guy came out to introduce the Brooks Young Band. BYB were all decent players with about 5 songs and good covers of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Miss You". Probably the most CHEERFUL band I've ever seen, lots of big grins.

Although BOC played a lot of what You would expect, they played with true passion (Even the dull "Buck's Boogie" was helped by some new arrangements, including a Deep Purple-Ash GTR/Keys back and forth and little Bass/Drum Solos) and raiding the songbook with rarely played songs lately like "Career of Evil", "Dancing in The Ruins", "ETI", "OD'ED on Life Itself" and the magnificent "Hot Rails to Hell". During "Don't Fear The Reaper", the same guy who had introduced Brooks Young was onstage playing Cowbell. Wife found out the next day, it was NH Governor Chris Sununu, which I guess is one way to inspire votes.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Also known as newb

Tonight...Bonnie Raitt & James Taylor

Bonnie Raitt was excellent....almost seventy and she sounds great and plays a mean slide guitar.....James Taylor is like comfort food for the ears and hasn’t lost a beat either.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Evil Dead

American Vinyl All Star Band-Flying Monkey, Plymouth Nh 3/8/19. A sort of Sup er Group with Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (Doobies, Steely Dan, many sessions) and Barry Goudreau (Boston, RTZ, Orion The Hunter) on GTRS with Leroy Romans (The Wailers) on keyboards, Tim Archibald (RTZ, Peter Wolf) on Bass, Robert "Mousey" Thompson (James Brown, Wilson Pickett) on drums and Danny Beissel (Featherborn, Foster Child) on vocals. Really tight rocking show of material from all their careers with "No Woman No Cry". "I Feel Good", "My Old School" "Night Train/Land of 10000 Dances", "Blush" and "A Man I'll Never Be' standing out. Nice meet and greet afterwards